Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2010 1:50:22 PM EDT
Does that give cops in Arizona a leg to stand on if they see someone who 1) Is hispanic, 2)Speaks spanish, 3)is whearing cowboy clothing to question them about their citizenship status?
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:02:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn't you get the memo? Double standards are allowed.

I hope the judge, ATF agents and federal prosecutor along with those on the jury involved with that case are burned and raped by dogs in hell.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:06:34 PM EDT
[#2]
As law enforcement if I profile I go to federal prison.  Apparently now if a private citizen does not profile they go to federal prison.  Who knew.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:08:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link?
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:08:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
As law enforcement if I profile I go to federal prison.  Apparently now if a private citizen does not profile they go to federal prison.  Who knew.

Yes, it's the graduated spectrum of prejudice. You did learn that in the academy, right?
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:10:13 PM EDT
[#5]
What case is this?
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:10:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Is this the guy who sold a gun to a guy who gave to another guy who was illlegal?
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:18:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes.  Note that the feds claim it was a clear straw purchase....  That the buyer discussed price etc. with a third party, and that an ATF agent witnessed the whole thing.

We'll see what happens, I don't believe any of them yet.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:27:47 PM EDT
[#9]
id never sell to a foreigner anyway. im really picky as to who, and in ill. gotta have a FOID, about the only thing its good for. guess it could be faked.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 4:00:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yes.  Note that the feds claim it was a clear straw purchase....  That the buyer discussed price etc. with a third party, and that an ATF agent witnessed the whole thing.

we'll see.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 4:03:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Interesting that all the other witnesses that were spoken to by multiple sources contradict all the ATF's claims.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 4:12:37 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Interesting that all the other witnesses that were spoken to by multiple sources contradict all the ATF's claims.

pfffffttt...like the truth matters

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top