Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2010 12:21:47 PM EDT
What's the going price for a hardly fired excellent condition Browning Centennial High Power with wood presentation case?
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 12:23:51 PM EDT
[#1]
$14.65
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 12:25:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
$14.65

Damn prices have really dropped off.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 12:32:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What's the going price for a hardly fired excellent condition Browning Centennial High Power with wood presentation case?

It's worth whatever you can get for it on Gunbroker.

I wouldn't pay more that $500 for a new hi-power, maybe less than that if I have reservations about shooting it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 12:59:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
$14.65

Damn prices have really dropped off.

It's the economy
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 1:28:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's worth whatever you can get for it on Gunbroker.

I wouldn't pay more that $500 for a new hi-power, maybe less than that if I have reservations about shooting it.

Well it is the centennial model.  This website lists it for $1395 and I have seen Cabelas list one for $1299.  I know that's high for this economy but $500 is just a tad low.

http://www.collectorsfirearms.com/admin/show_inventory.php?catID=6&subcatID=58
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top