Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2010 12:04:09 PM EDT
Color me stupid as I've had some things going on and I'm not up on current affairs

Who is she and what is going on?

Thank you
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 12:14:09 PM EDT
[#1]
If only there was a thread or two around here that already contained the information that you seek....or Google....or wikipedia.

Just send Dave_A a PM w/ "Why do you love her?" in the title, you'll get what you're looking for.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 12:15:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If only there was a thread or two around here that already contained the information that you seek....or Google....or wikipedia.

Just send Dave_A a PM w/ "Why do you love her?" in the title, you'll get what you're looking for.

Thank you

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 12:15:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I heard on CNN she was a Sarah Palin wannabe. I don't see the resemblance...
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 12:19:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Dave's not here man. Send a IM to lw303 he will fill you in

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 12:21:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dave's not here man. Send a IM to lw303 he will fill you in

I'll send one to both so that I can get a well rounded opinion.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top