Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2010 8:25:09 PM EDT
Stoked! Hopefully I come back with a 40"+ fish and all my fingers......
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:27:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck.  Remember, it's not the fish of 1,000 casts if you know where to cast.  I love musky fishing.  I live by some great spots.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:32:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Good luck.  Remember, it's not the fish of 1,000 casts if you know where to cast.  I love musky fishing.  I live by some great spots.

Do tell.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:33:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do tell.

Not sure what part of PA you are in.  I'm in the NW corner.  These spots aren't local secrets, so I'll share.  IM me if your local and I can give better details on locations.  

French Creek (local guy who owned a bar used to have his walls covered in muskie mounts he caught over 40 inches from one spot.  On a summer evening in one spot they feed on the surface like alligators striking bait)

Lake LeBeauf (one night I was fishing for walleye in a boat when a young kid on the dock flagged me over.  He was in a death struggle with a big fish and didn't know what it was.  Turns out a 53 inch muskie took his panfish bait)

Woodcock Spillway (friend has a mount on his wall of a 56 inch muskie he caught there.  use the right bait and you can hook 2 per trip on average there)

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:34:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Pineview Reservoir?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top