Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2010 8:02:45 PM EDT
MA republicans in the 10th Congressional district just put Jeff Perry, who is a Constitutionalist, on the republican ticket for Congress.

I was expecting a RHINO, but a real conservative, just won the primary by a landslide.

http://jeffperryforcongress.com/
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:05:01 PM EDT
[#1]
DaveA and a few others will soon be here to explain why that is a terrible thing.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:05:16 PM EDT
[#2]
lets see how he does in the general
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:06:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:06:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

DaveA and a few others will soon be here to explain why that is a terrible thing.

The whole Republic was just lost!!!

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:07:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Hope springs eternal....there is hope yet for the country and the demolibs are seeing the writing on the wall,bet they will try to steal more of the country before being kicked to the curbs and under the busses
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:07:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like the BBB better get their jackets back out of the closet, based on the posting tonight they'll get in plenty of gum flapping over the next 49 days.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:08:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:

The whole Republic was just lost!!!

Begun, the clone wars have.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:10:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

MA republicans in the 10th Congressional district just put Jeff Perry, who is a Constitutionalist, on the republican ticket for Congress.

I was expecting a RHINO, but a real conservative, just won the primary by a landslide.

http://jeffperryforcongress.com/

Excellent.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:10:56 PM EDT
[#9]
So looking at that district map I see that it encompasses the Cape and P-town.

Doubt he has much chance in the general - isn't that about one of the five most liberal districts in the nation?

Pity though - seems like a good man.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:11:10 PM EDT
[#10]
NO MORE RHINOS

It's the new slogan
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:12:15 PM EDT
[#11]
I voted for him.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:13:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Doubt he has much chance in the general - isn't that about one of the five most liberal districts in the nation?

It is the most conservative in the state of MA, even though it's the Kennedy home turf, it went for Brown.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:13:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lost, the Republic just was!!!

Begun, the clone wars have.  

Fixed
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:14:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I voted for him.

Thank you sir!

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:15:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

DaveA a doom and gloomer?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:16:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I voted for him.

Me too. He lives in my town. He is the real deal. He has been one of 2 conservative voices in the state.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:16:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

DaveA a doom and gloomer?

SAY IT AINT SO!
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:18:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If they are rich and want to protect their money, you might be surprised who they vote for.... People with money ain't gonna cut their noses off to spite their faces.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:20:14 PM EDT
[#19]
there are those that will say by putting up a true conservative, the dems will take the general election. That line of thinking comes from the enemies of this country.

I say bullshit. If we keep electing RHINOS, things will never get better. We need to elect conservatives in the primaries. If we don't do that, there is no way to get a conservative in office.

Maybe this shit has a chance of turning around.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:24:04 PM EDT
[#20]
I will also add that the news was saying lots of independents were pulling REP ballots.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:28:28 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

there are those that will say by putting up a true conservative, the dems will take the general election. That line of thinking comes from the enemies of this country.

I say bullshit. If we keep electing RHINOS, things will never get better. We need to elect conservatives in the primaries. If we don't do that, there is no way to get a conservative in office.

100% agree
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:30:40 PM EDT
[#22]
This is what, 5 or 6 wins for the Tea Party candidates tonight so far?  

This is not looking good for the RINO's.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:33:21 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

100% agree

Take my chances with that, I will.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:11:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
NO MORE RHINOS

It's the new slogan

You should change your new slogan to something you can spell correctly. It would tend to show you are cereal about it.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:12:01 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

NO MORE RHINOS

It's the new slogan

What about RINOs ?

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:32:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I voted for him.

Me too. He lives in my town. He is the real deal. He has been one of 2 conservative voices in the state.

I live out on 80% "we'd vote for Satan if he had a D next to his name" MV but figure my vote counts just the same.

One thing I love about this election is being able to mention that our  summer townsman running for lt. gov. is gay. The liberals have this inability to quite be able to handle how to trash him too badly just yet so at every opportunity I've liked to mention "I'm voting for the gay guy from Katama",just to be an a-hole

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:20:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
NO MORE RHINOS

It's the new slogan

You should change your new slogan to something you can spell correctly. It would tend to show you are cereal about it.  

No I spelt it the way I wanted too.

RHINO, the H is silent. Republican In Name Only with an evil devil horn ( just like a rhinoceros )

I thought it was fitting, that is why I spelt it like that and called it the new slogan, plus it was after a cold ones
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:27:08 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

NO MORE RHINOS

It's the new slogan

RHINO, the H is silent. Republican In Name Only with an evil devil horn ( just like a rhinoceros )

I thought it was fitting, that is why I spelt it like that and called it the new slogan, plus it was after a cold ones
So it's Republican (with an evil devil) Horn In Name Only?

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:27:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Fuck yeah
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 4:48:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Republican (with an evil devil) Horn In Name Only after a cold ones.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 4:53:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is the most conservative in the state of MA, even though it's the Kennedy home turf, it went for Brown.

GIVE MONEY-NOW!!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 4:59:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I voted for him.

Good for you- I'm not in his district, but I sent him 50 bucks. More next payday!

GIVE NOW! MASSACHUSETTS IS THE FRONTLINE IN THE WAR!
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:03:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

GIVE MONEY-NOW!!!

If it makes you feel better, I gave money to Scott Brown.

Will probably send some coin to this guy too.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:03:07 PM EDT
[#34]
If the Republicans finally get the message that we won't accept sleazy fence-straddling RINO's anymore, they will stop backing them.

I don't care if we lose a few seats at first. No more pacifying the leftists.

You don't deter bad behavior by condoning it. You punish bad behavior, even if it hurts you as well. Any parent knows that. Gotta start treating your representatives the same way you treat your children. Watch them carefully, praise them when they do good, admonish them when they do bad, ground them when they make really stupid moves.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:58:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
NO MORE RHINOS

It's the new slogan

you got it!

ETA: I need to stop drinking and posting in that order
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:02:15 PM EDT
[#36]
RINO just sayin!
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:14:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Good for him, Brown got %60 of the vote, so He has a chance. I would love to see him along side Sean Bielat as a congressman from MA.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:19:13 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

NO MORE RHINOS

It's the new slogan

Amen brother!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top