Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2002 4:27:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 5:16:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Was parked in the lower "mud bog" saturday. Remember seeing that white rental van after treking the mile or so to the gate. Had to shift my Grand Cherokee into 4x4 Lo to keep from spinning the tires. I think alot of 4x4's discovered that slick street tires don't work in the mud. Sure gave the jungle boots a good work-out! What a great day!
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 6:30:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I was parked in the [u]Lower lot[/u], also. Saw several 4x4's stuck down there. Lot's of fun, if you weren't stuck! [:D]
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 6:47:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I was in the lower lot also.  I didn't have any problems in my Bronco.  Did you see all the goofballs in cars down there?  What were they thinking?  There was even a guy in a porsche getting pulled out.  I guess they figured they had to park somewhere and as long as there was a tractor to pull them out....I myself will never own anything but a 4x4.  Better to have and not need.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top