Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2010 4:43:25 PM EDT
It's about the size of a small pea. How do I get rid of this sucker?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:44:36 PM EDT
[#1]
razor blade.  it'll bleed.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:44:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you own a mapp gas torch?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:45:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Fire.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:48:29 PM EDT
[#4]
There is a product out there called C-herb, you can probably find it in a good health food store.   It's a mixture of several types of herbs that I forget off the top of my head.   You apply it for about 4 or 5 days and it literally eats a crater around the mole and it will fall off.   It hurts like hell and it does leave a light scar, but it works!    And the best part is they don't come back because it eats away the root, if there is one.   I've used it on several moles with 100% success every time.   Again, it hurts like hell though.  

Hang on and I'll upload a couple pics.

ETA:   ok, here's a picture of the top of my left foot.   I had a very dark, raised mole on there that was almost 1/2" across and growing.  This was several years ago, so I do not have a before picture.   Look about a half inch past the tip of the knife blade, that's the scar it left behind.  I'm sorry it's a crappy picture, I can't get artificial light to make the scar show up very well.  In certain light you can see it more than others, but it is almost flat and looks worlds better than the mole did.    I also removed one on my left bicep, my left cheek, one on my back, and I have also used the same product to remove 3 warts.    

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:49:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Feed it false intelligence. After it bites, have the FBI hook it up and take it away.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Neighbors cats.

Wait...what kind of mole are we talking about?

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:55:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
There is a product out there called C-herb, you can probably find it in a good health food store.   It's a mixture of several types of herbs that I forget off the top of my head.   You apply it for about 4 or 5 days and it literally eats a crater around the mole and it will fall off.   It hurts like hell and it does leave a light scar, but it works!    And the best part is they don't come back because it eats away the root, if there is one.   I've used it on several moles with 100% success every time.   Again, it hurts like hell though.  

Thanks man. I'm curious how big the scar is, because this thing is on my forehead.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:55:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:56:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Whack it
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:58:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks man. I'm curious how big the scar is, because this thing is on my forehead.

A scar is less noticeable then a large black mound.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:58:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:00:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:03:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Go to a dermatologist, it will take all of 5 minutes. You won't bleed, and it won't hurt. They will biopsy it which could save your life or at least put your mind at ease. ETA, you're in FL. You are allowed 5 dermatologist visits a year under your insurance, no referral req. it's state law.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:04:16 PM EDT
[#14]
I got told using that compound W liquid nitrogen wart remover kit works on moles too, not sure how safe it is though, but it sure works on warts.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:04:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Here at 1:44 - Same way but over your mole.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:10:14 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Go to a dermatologist, it will take all of 5 minutes. You won't bleed, and it won't hurt. They will biopsy it which could save your life or at least put your mind at ease. ETA, you're in FL. You are allowed 5 dermatologist visits a year under your insurance, no referral req. it's state law.

Sound advice here.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:13:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Dig up the ground at the end of its tunnel.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:15:14 PM EDT
[#18]
So what is better –– c-herb or a dermatologist?  hsracer201's scab doesn't look bad at all.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:16:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Better pic.    I had to wrinkle my toes all up to get it to show.   I don't sit around with my toes curled up like that.  

I have removed a couple from my face.   Like someone said, a small scar is better than a mole.   I'm not gonna take a close up on my face though.  

The C-herb comes in a little vial for about $20.   After the mole falls off it leaves a hole where it was.   I used another product called NuCell replishing cream and packed the hole with it as it was healing.   I think it has Vit E in it or something that helps with scarring.  

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:18:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So what is better –– c-herb or a dermatologist?  hsracer201's scab doesn't look bad at all.

I would probably see a dermatologist just to be safe and get an opinion.    Make sure it isn't something serious first.   How you decide to remove it is totally up to you.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:23:08 PM EDT
[#21]
I have a huge scar on my back from where a dermatologist fucked up removing a "possibly cancerous" mole...
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:29:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Thanks for the info, hsracer201. I think I'm going to try c-herb.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:32:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Shoot him when he pops out of his hole.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:34:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It's about the size of a small pea. How do I get rid of this sucker?

9mm.

ETA-
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:40:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Don't miss the part about where I said it hurts.    It's basically just Black Salve, but tends to work better.   It only has 4 ingredients, but I cannot recall them off the top of my head.    Remember, it is literally eating away the tissue holding the mole onto your body.    The way I did it was shower in the morning as soon as I woke up, take a toothpick and put just enough to cover the top of it and pop a bandaid on it to keep it from wiping off during the day.    Kinda sucks you will have a bandaid on your head so if you don't like the idea, don't do any of this.    As it starts eating away around it, it will form a ring of white puss all the way around it.    Usually by day 4 or 5 you can take a needle if you want and pop that white ring and if there isn't any root it will come right off.   Don't force it off though, let it die off on it's own if it has to.

I suppose you could do it differently and apply it at night right before you go to bed but as the days go by it will look pretty gross, just to be hoenst with you.   Just remember it is temporary.   Also, keep in mind I don't work for the company that makes it, I have no interest in it in any way at all.   I'm not saying your results will look like mine, but I've been very pleased and I took that one off over 14 years ago.  

All in all it will probably take almost a month for it to look good.   Just so you know.    And you won't find the stuff in generic places like GNC or the Vitamin Shop, you are going to probably have to find a place with a naturopathic doctor or something.   I believe it is made by Nutritional Resources, or something similar.   The only place I've ever seen it was at the place I got it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:41:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I usually go all "field medicine" on just about everything, including the potential torsioned testicle the other night.

Even I think the above post is the way to go.  If it's been growing lately or has irregular borders, get in and absolutely have it biopsied to make sure it's not something to get good and cut out.  And dermatologists are usually very good about not leaving scars.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:42:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Piece o' cake. I've had several removed from my face for cosmetic reasons. Visit a dermatologist. They'll inject Lydocain in the local area. They'll cut it off with a scalpel or small blade. They'll bandage you up and in 2-3 weeks you will have skin in its place. It looks like hell for the first week, but you can get over that. I kept mine covered with a band-aid during the day to keep it moist, then I let it air dry while I slept. Repeat.

Since I've been through that a couple of times, I can see no reason why anybody should avoid having facial moles removed. Do it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:42:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Cyanide tipped umbrella?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:44:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Bad idea. The doc can do this 1-2-3 and out the door.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:45:51 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:48:40 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can get rid of scars with a product called Mederma. It works very well at getting rid of discoloration.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:48:57 PM EDT
[#32]
If its the type that hang by just a little strand use toenail clippers. Worked for me.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:52:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you think c-herb is a bad idea?  I am mainly concerned about scarring.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:56:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Cut it out with an X-Acto knife, then douse with Absorbine Jr.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:03:37 PM EDT
[#35]

You're in Florida.  While I was stationed there, we were diagnosing pre-cancerous lesions on guys heads/foreheads at an ALARMING rate.  I don't know how old you are or how much you're in the sun, but don't fuck around with this.

Good luck.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:05:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You will have less control of the final result with a self-applied product that is designed to rot, burn, or dissolve a mole, especially on your forehead. The dermatologist is trained and can see your forehead from an angle that you cannot. The scalpel is damned sharp and cuts smoothly. Scarring is almost a non-issue. The mole site will heal with great looking skin. As the usual bed-side precaution, the doctor will say, "You are trading a mole for a scar, OK?" But the scar is almost unnoticeable. It certainly looks a lot better than a mole.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:05:51 PM EDT
[#37]
six pack of beer and a shovel....time
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:06:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:09:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You will have less control of the final result with a self-applied product that is designed to rot, burn, or dissolve a mole, especially on your forehead. The dermatologist is trained and can see your forehead from an angle that you cannot. The scalpel is damned sharp and cuts smoothly. Scarring is almost a non-issue. The mole site will heal with great looking skin. As the usual bed-side precaution, the doctor will say, "You are trading a mole for a scar, OK?" But the scar is almost unnoticeable. It certainly looks a lot better than a mole.

Would you mind posting pictures of your scars? Are they any better than hsracer201's scar?  Thanks for your advice.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:10:03 PM EDT
[#40]
i might have to give that c-herb a shot.

got one under my arm and some times it gets irritated by my shirt or whatnot.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:16:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:17:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would you mind posting pictures of your scars? Are they any better than hsracer201's scar?  Thanks for your advice.

Give me until tomorrow, and then I may ask for your email address via IM. For me, the scar depended on the skin type. The right temple is thin and there is not as much of a scar as there is a residuasl bump. The bridge of my nose right between my eyes is medium and took to the procedure very well with a slight scar. My neck skin at my right jaw line is tougher and shows no scar whatsoever. In all cases I am happy with the results.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:30:36 AM EDT
[#43]
http://www.cocoonnutrition.org/catalog/page_cherbmole.php

Photos of the stuff in action.

I've heard of people using this stuff to remove huge tumors.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top