Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2010 4:26:22 PM EDT
Why can't my fucking school, with a combined tuition of $360,000 not fuck up there god damn computer system and then block the god damn web site that our fucking final exam was on, now I have to go back on Thursday and spend another day at that god damn, mother fucking school full of pencil dicked, lying, incompetent, ass sucking corporate bitches that will try to blame there problems on us.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:28:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Why can't my fucking school, with a combined tuition of $360,000 not fuck up there god damn computer system and then block the god damn web site that our fucking final exam was on, now I have to go back on Thursday and spend another day at that god damn, mother fucking school full of pencil dicked, lying, incompetent, ass sucking corporate bitches that will try to blame there problems on us.

360K? For Nursing school?

Wow.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:28:19 PM EDT
[#2]

How is nursing school $360,000?

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:30:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I  think he means the whole class, combined?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:32:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Their, their ... it'll all be fine.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:33:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I  think he means the whole class, combined?

Yes.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:33:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Their, their ... it'll all be fine.

eye sea what ewe did they're.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:50:54 PM EDT
[#7]
i feel yeah i have been fucked three times now by my colleges. first was collin college some how i never had a account set up for the school computers and i had a tech class so i couldn't do any assignments took them 4 weeks to make me one then the teacher held it against me. then south plains which was similar but there was a restriction on my account that kept me from doing my hw. Now texas tech im taking an edit class and have tried multiply computers on campus and it still wont let me do my labs tech ppl have no damn clue and neither does the teach or his wife.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:58:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:07:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i feel yeah i have been fucked three times now by my colleges. first was collin college some how i never had a account set up for the school computers and i had a tech class so i couldn't do any assignments took them 4 weeks to make me one then the teacher held it against me. then south plains which was similar but there was a restriction on my account that kept me from doing my hw. Now texas tech im taking an edit class and have tried multiply computers on campus and it still wont let me do my labs tech ppl have no damn clue and neither does the teach or his wife.

Quoted, just because this is one of those posts that needs a shrine.

College ... It's not for everybody.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:12:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Why can't my fucking school, with a combined tuition of $360,000 not fuck up there god damn computer system and then block the god damn web site that our fucking final exam was on, now I have to go back on Thursday and spend another day at that god damn, mother fucking school full of pencil dicked, lying, incompetent, ass sucking corporate bitches that will try to blame there problems on us

My wife, who is also a nurse, can't spell for shit either!
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:16:54 PM EDT
[#11]
1/10
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:17:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Get used to it. College administrative staff and managers are fucksticks and will do everything in their power to make goimg to school a PIA
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:19:13 PM EDT
[#13]
1/10
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:26:38 PM EDT
[#14]
I've been to 4 different colleges, and each one had a terrible admin department. They are some of the most lazy and incompetent workers around.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:35:47 PM EDT
[#15]
maybe he hit the 0 too many times and ment 36,000?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:40:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Get used to it. College administrative staff and managers are fucksticks and will do everything in their power to make goimg to school a PIA

just like the obama administration none of them ever do shit and are never accountable for anything they do. I have had way more problem then just IT or computer stuff. I also had a teacher yell at me for leaving class early and next class she was yelling at the wrong students and i stood up and said i was the one that left early(5 min). now i got an agurment with her that class i told her i would gladly see her after class but she wouldn't stop bitching and  moaning so i said i am not putting up with this shit and walked out now the other girl who left early continued to argue with her. I went straight to the dean after that and told him what happened he told to get statements from other student too prove wat happened well i did and when i went back three time she yelled and cursed at me say gtfo and other stuff i said thank you for making this easy. by the way she changed her statement 3 times and i did get student to vouch wat happened and i was the one who was in the wrong and put on probation.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:43:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Yup, they think it's their job to make everyone miserable.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:44:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:48:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

i think i see the problem
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:48:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:50:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

just like the obama administration none of them ever do shit and are never accountable for anything they do. I have had way more problem then just IT or computer stuff. I also had a teacher yell at me for leaving class early and next class she was yelling at the wrong students and i stood up and said i was the one that left early(5 min). now i got an agurment with her that class i told her i would gladly see her after class but she wouldn't stop bitching and  moaning so i said i am not putting up with this shit and walked out now the other girl who left early continued to argue with her. I went straight to the dean after that and told him what happened he told to get statements from other student too prove wat happened well i did and when i went back three time she yelled and cursed at me say gtfo and other stuff i said thank you for making this easy. by the way she changed her statement 3 times and i did get student to vouch wat happened and i was the one who was in the wrong and put on probation.

I hope you can make it through college without having to write any papers.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:56:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Wait till you get to deal with hospital administration.  You'll get to do and redo tons of paperwork then.  Even the "paperless" systems generate volumes of paperwork.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:58:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

The original quote would serve against you in a real debate.  Just saying.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:00:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

well thats what im dealing with now missed two assignment thus far due to computer luckly have done good on the tests and texas tech signed me up for a class so i have missed about about 8 classes so now there trying to drop me out of all my other tech classes for not showing up( never paid for the class and was never put on my schedule)

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:05:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

The original quote would serve against you in a real debate.  Just saying.

won't argue that this might just be my last go at it i took a year and half break after getting fucked the first time. but its something i need for what i want to do, cause no one wanted me with out it. i was close to work for OSU pd but it feel threw. Broke my collar bone this year and threw my back out so not much i can do right now.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:10:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:15:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

well thats what im dealing with now missed two assignment thus far due to computer luckly have done good on the tests and texas tech signed me up for a class so i have missed about about 8 classes so now there trying to drop me out of all my other tech classes for not showing up( never paid for the class and was never put on my schedule)

You're using a computer now.  Buy a printer, they're cheap.  Turn in hardcopies of the assignments; I'm betting an instructor at Texas Tech will understand and accomodate you until you have your computer accounts sorted out.

thats what i did this time but they want them turned in online. Mac doesn't support the software for the lab work but i just got parallels so i should be set now.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:38:39 PM EDT
[#28]
The numerous ass rapings and kicks in the testicles administered to you and your classmates will not be considered when once you are an Alumnus, you are sent frequent mailings asking for your financial support.

That is the time my friend when you post your reply in the College's hometown newspaper and use their postage paid envelopes to stuff all of your other junk mail into and return it to them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top