Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2010 2:38:37 PM EDT
I am about to run out and feel stupid for paying big bucks for a tiny syringe of grease?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 2:39:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Does this involve pie?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 2:49:34 PM EDT
[#2]
a while back, there was a company with a product called magnalube, that people got samples for, and those that tried it, thought it was pretty good...

i don't think the sample offer is still available, people from this site probably swamped them at that time, but you might look them up..

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 2:52:19 PM EDT
[#3]
atroglide.  so I've heard.  if this is a pie thing, if it's a gun thing,  CLP.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 2:52:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I use it all of the time. It seems to stay on the bolt carrier bearing surfaces better than CLP. Wilson Combat sells it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 2:56:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I use it all of the time. It seems to stay on the bolt carrier bearing surfaces better than CLP. Wilson Combat sells it.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 2:59:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Magnalube G is amazing stuff.

http://store.magnalube.com/servlet/StoreFront
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 3:02:22 PM EDT
[#7]
I use Wilson Ultima-Lube (oil and grease) on my 1911. I use CLP on everything else.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 3:10:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I use militec. After I run out I'm switching to slip2000.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:13:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Mix  some motor oil and STP together,  Very slick and it stays in place well.

When I started reloading about  about 45 years ago I was taught to use STP as a case lube.  It worked fine, although a bit messy.  I never had a case stuck in a sizing die.  I  now prefer the imperial die sizing wax for that nowdays., but still like the oil -STP for sliding surfaces.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top