Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2010 7:44:09 PM EDT
Looks like Cabelas doesn't. A friend of mine was there tonight and the five rounders they have(not sure of maker, he didn't buy any) were $30 each. At $20 I'd consider it, but $30 and I'll do without. I just want a five round mag for the nice short length and to slow down my ammo consumption on the range-sure, I can only put 5 in my 30 round mags but they're still too long for some of my prone shooting, and if I'm buying mags anyway I figured I'd buy one that only holds 5.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 7:59:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe check out the Rock River arms LAR-15, 10 rounders?

They barely stick out the bottom of the mag well. Thats one we can get up here in Canuckistan for out AR15 pistols (we can use em in rifles too though)

RRA lists em at 22 bucks each, you might be able to find better prices than the manufacturers website tho.

http://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=444
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:01:47 PM EDT
[#2]
CDNN has 20-rd thermold mags cheap.  IME they'll function just like a five rounder
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:06:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:08:14 PM EDT
[#5]
ill second 44mag, good people, good prices. never had a problem
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:51:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I bought 2 five rounders from C-products on 44 Mag ,one worked one did not.The one mag fits perfect the other is so tight it must be bent.Emailed 44 Mag and they told me to ship it back for a new one .I did not bother because they should have sent me a shipping tag for there defective product and they would not ,So it was going to cost me more to send back then a new one .Never again.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:11:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I bought 2 five rounders from C-products on 44 Mag ,one worked one did not.The one mag fits perfect the other is so tight it must be bent.Emailed 44 Mag and they told me to ship it back for a new one .I did not bother because they should have sent me a shipping tag for there defective product and they would not ,So it was going to cost me more to send back then a new one .Never again.
I bought 2 five rounders and both worked perfectly.

I guess I'm not seeing how sending a 5 round mag back would cost more than 10 bucks?  My shipping was free and it came in a small padded envelope.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:14:12 AM EDT
[#8]
I got mine straight from bushmaster. I bought one of their "hunting" models and it came with a 20 round mag. I called them and asked them WTF.  They wound up giving me one 5 or 10 rounder and I ordered a couple more at that time.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 1:38:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just ordered some. I'm sure they'll work fine, the last 5 C Products mags I used I had no malfunctions. They were 30's though.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 1:39:22 PM EDT
[#10]

That's what I have.  OR has a 5-rd mag cap restriction for hunting.  So far, it has worked well with no jams.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 3:21:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

contact larry at c products. he will make it right!!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:03:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

contact larry at c products. he will make it right!!!!

I've heard the same thing. Seen a complaint thread about 7.62X39 mags that didn't work on another board-he came into the discussion and said those who had bad mags would get mags that worked if he had to test fire every mag before sending it. Based on that thread most, if not all got working magazines.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:05:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:07:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Where can I get some cheap 20 rd mags?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top