Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2010 8:48:36 AM EDT
I have the original iPhone. As of early this morning I can not connect or even detect any WiFi. I tried at my place and my girlfriends. Both WiFi are running fine and laptops connect and work fine. Any ideas?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:49:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have the original iPhone. As of early this morning I can not connect or even detect any WiFi. I tried at my place and my girlfriends. Both WiFi are running fine and laptops connect and work fine. Any ideas?

Have a seat.

They're coming for you shortly.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:50:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Turn it off and back on.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:08:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Tried turning it off and on, tried the reboot, tried the network settings reset. Nothings working. Crap, I hope its not toast!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:08:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Had the same thing happen to mine.  Took it to Apple and they had to replace it.  Fortunately mine was less than a year old.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:11:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Go to your settings and forget the networks. Try reloading your network settings.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:12:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Droid X

Samuel
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:16:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Time to upgrade. I had an original iPhone too until the iPhone 4 came out. The originals are showing their age.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top