Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2010 11:22:57 PM EDT
Has anybody got any first hand knowledge of the Arx? Are they even being sold stateside? Any info would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:55:52 PM EDT
[#1]
handled it a few times at SHOT, I was rather impressed as it was comfortable, ergonomic, and balanced... even compared to the scar and ACR.  I liked it!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 7:47:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Anybody know price, availability, anything else?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 7:55:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anybody know price, availability, anything else?

All I know is that the days of me spending $2k for the latest incarnation of a 5.56 rifle are over. We can get $460 AR15's now, as much as I'd like to have left side ejection I'm not prepared to pay an equivalent of 4 AR15 rifles to find out if I really am missing anything.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:01:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Messed with it at shot and was not impressed. Felt like holding an oar to my shoulder and overall it felt cheap and fragile.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:06:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I dont even know what your talking about
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:24:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I dont even know what your talking about

The latest funky-looking, "tall", weird-ergonomic rifle design by Beretta.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top