Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2010 10:33:38 PM EDT
I don't like the Jones character and if they want to talk bad about him, fine.  But telling someone you are going to do and inteview and then sandbagging them like that?

http://freedomslighthouse.net/2010/09/10/morning-joe-crew-pulls-stunt-on-florida-pastor-introduces-him-the-refuse-to-interview-him-video/

I can't embed this. It isn't a youtube vid.  Someone know how?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:36:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw this on red eye.

Guy's an asshole, but that is some mickey mouse bullshit. I mean I know its PMSNBC, but come on. At least attempt to act professionally.

It ends up making them look terrible. Its like "well you might say something that we wont have a good counter to so we'll just say our piece and then cut you off."
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:36:54 PM EDT
[#2]
not the first time they've done that, i cant recall who they did it to before but i do remember, they get them and introduce them, then basically slam them and cut their feed never letting them say anything.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:38:30 PM EDT
[#3]
thats some bull right there
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:39:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Same host.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QCJyy1oXG8

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:40:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't like the Jones character and if they want to talk bad about him, fine.  But telling someone you are going to do and inteview and then sandbagging them like that?

http://freedomslighthouse.net/2010/09/10/morning-joe-crew-pulls-stunt-on-florida-pastor-introduces-him-the-refuse-to-interview-him-video/

Meh, their show they can do what they wish
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:41:51 PM EDT
[#6]
my surprised face
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:42:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Mr Pussyfooting Around "screaming is ok" and "Obama should stop this somehow" loves to spout his mouth off using his his first amendment right saying to take way someone else's first amendment right.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:42:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My thread, I can bash them.

Or did I call for .gov censorship somewhere?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:43:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Color me shocked....

my surprised face
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:47:54 PM EDT
[#10]
wow.  lets  get the guy on thre to rail him and then turn him off then make fun of him.

no wonder they have no fucking ratings.

i like how the one guy was like WTF would you let Bush stop the imam because it was a victory mosque?  and they all were like   ummm yeah change the subject don't answer that.  I also like how they seem to talk as if anyone agrees with them. they say 99.9 percent of the country don't want him to do it.   last i checked most people don't give a fuck if he does it and a fuck lot more than .1 percent of people think he should do it.
fucking shit is ridiculous.  i just lost a few iq points. can't watch that channel for more than the time it takes to change it.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:48:58 PM EDT
[#11]
On that note, Mika is looking fucking haggard.

Mika was also the name of my first dog as a child.... no lie...
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:51:09 PM EDT
[#12]
To hell with them! They are supposed to REPORT the news, not MAKE the news.

"We don't need to hear anything else."  Bitch.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:52:51 PM EDT
[#13]
I'd like to see MSNBC show up in Mecca with a Bible to discuss their interpretation.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:53:40 PM EDT
[#14]
99.9% of america agrees with nobama and the press...

are they sure?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:56:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
wow.  lets  get the guy on thre to rail him and then turn him off then make fun of him.

i like how the one guy was like WTF would you let Bush stop the imam because it was a victory mosque?  and they all were like   ummm yeah change the subject don't answer that.  I also like how they seem to talk as if anyone agrees with them. they say 99.9 percent of the country don't want him to do it.   last i checked most people don't give a fuck if he does it and a fuck lot more than .1 percent of people think he should do it.

fucking shit is ridiculous.  i just lost a few iq points. can't watch that channel for more than the time it takes to change it.

99.9% ––its the poll tactic of psychological warfare

"well according to the latest poll everyone in america agrees with us except you "
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:02:28 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

99.9% ––its the poll tactic of psychological warfare

"well according to the latest poll everyone in america agrees with us except you "
i sure hope people are catching on to the fact that any number coming out of a liberals mouths are completely fabricated 99.9 percent of the time.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:12:53 PM EDT
[#17]
wow that was pathetic and they wouldn't even answer about reversing the roles of censorship if it was Bush and a Imam

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:14:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Despite cancellation of Qur'an burning, Afghans protest

The Associated Press

Date: Sat. Sep. 11 2010 4:53 PM ET

KABUL — Thousands of people
protested in eastern Afghanistan on Saturday against a small American
church's earlier plan to burn the Muslim holy book, chanting "Death to
America"
and setting shops and police checkpoints on fire, officials
said.

Din Mohammad Darwish, spokesman for the governor of Logar province,
said police fired warning shots into the air to prevent the protesters
from storming the governor's house. He said no injuries were immediately
reported.

He said a highway linking Afghanistan and neighbouring Pakistan was briefly blocked by the protesters.

Nabi Charkhi, the deputy provincial police chief, said more than
10,000 people
took part in the protest in the provincial capital, Puli
Alam.

At least 11 people were injured in similar protests in Afghanistan on Friday.

A Florida pastor who had announced plans to burn the Qur'an on the
anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks in the United States
travelled to New York on Friday. His son said the Qur'an burning would
not take place Saturday but couldn't say whether it might occur later.

Remember, were supposed to say hijacked religion

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:15:17 PM EDT
[#19]
religion of peace ^^^^
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:28:35 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Bad ratings are still ratings.

I never watch that channel, with the exception of some of the Dateline investigation stuff.  That's the only thing worth a damn on that channel.  The rest of it is pure propaganda.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:31:35 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Quoted:

I never watch that channel, with the exception of some of the Dateline investigation stuff.  That's the only thing worth a damn on that channel.  The rest of it is pure propaganda.

I liked the lockup series where they go to prisons.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:39:44 PM EDT
[#22]
The morning Joke.   Don't miss the comments from that link.

NCchiklet says:
September 10, 2010 at 11:47 am
Meacham proceeded to inform the Pastor that the “central message of the New Testament” is “forgiveness” and “putting yourself in another’s place.” Really? So Meacham is a biblical scholar? Has he forgotten
Matthew 7:15-23
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

kev says:
September 10, 2010 at 11:51 am
I just got done throwing up. Sorry. Mika’s arrogance and sappy love comment…huuha…huugha…waaaaalp……sorry. I did it again.

doobster says:
September 10, 2010 at 12:11 pm
It was rude but not to worry only 11 viewers saw it, and they were all msnbc staff families.

kansas says:
September 10, 2010 at 12:45 pm
Just what I love. The Biblical stylings of Jon Meacham. Hey, be sure to tip your waitress because Meacham will be here all week. He has no where else to go.

printboy says:
September 10, 2010 at 2:31 pm
What a bunch of condescending arrogant liberal elitist ass openings…. This, This is why MSNBC has no ratings….

World Wide News Flash says:
September 10, 2010 at 5:34 pm
Freedom's Lighthouse » Morning Joe Crew Pulls Stunt on Florida ……

I found your entry interesting do I’ve added a Trackback to it on my weblog  …

NevrGivUpNevrGivIn says:
September 10, 2010 at 6:39 pm
Astonishing? I’ve never seen this kind of censoring except in Communist Hungary, and Communist Russia.

Nazi Fascism was before my time, but I can imagine the same kind of censoring would have definitely applied.

Are these broadcaster yellow bellies like a cow boy would say in the old west. Or are they Door Mats to be trampled on by Islamo-Fascism?

Their block headed, and deliberate ignorance to me is similar to a caner patient whose been told they are going to die, and still refuses a new healing method to save his life.

You know, I’ve met people like that. And their deliberate denial to save them actually killed them. Not once, but many times I’ve met such suicidal idiots.

I only wonder what these ostriches with their heads in the sand are doing in the broadcast business whose responsibility is to broadcast both side of an issue?

wiseprince says:
September 10, 2010 at 7:54 pm
So….In conclusion, Americans aren’t allowed to burn Korans….Such a display of freedom

wiseprince says:
September 10, 2010 at 7:57 pm
Incidentally. What other things are Americans not allowed to burn? Can a list be provided by the government so Americans can know that they are in compliance with the rules of their rulers?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:56:05 AM EDT
[#23]
I guess the preacher isn't allowed his first amendment rights as long as 99.9% doesn't agree.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:09:54 AM EDT
[#24]
It's his own fault - he should know better than to go on a network that is in Obama's pocket.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:13:02 AM EDT
[#25]

MSNBC is a bunch of self-righteous Libtard assholes?

Surely you're joking!!!

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:08:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bash away dude, my point was shit like that is why they have such shitty ratings. That is why their channel is such a Joke

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:10:37 AM EDT
[#27]
This kind of stuff is why I can't stand to watch Neil Cavuto and Bill O'Reilly.  They ask questions and then scream down the answers.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:12:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Same host.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QCJyy1oXG8" target="_blank"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QCJyy1oXG8http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QCJyy1oXG8</a>

Different hosts same douchebag channelhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKQJ4-N7LI&feature=player_embedded
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:17:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bash away dude, my point was shit like that is why they have such shitty ratings. That is why their channel is such a Joke

Agree.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:18:53 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

This kind of stuff is why I can't stand to watch Neil Cavuto and Bill O'Reilly.  They ask questions and then scream down the answers.

they do at least give the people a chance to respond

that video from MSNBC is pathetic

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:23:58 AM EDT
[#31]
that's pathetic. I disagree with what the guy was gona do, but come on. but what do you expect from those people, real journalism.......
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:48:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I liked the lockup series where they go to prisons.

I was about to come in and post that I like that prison show on MSNBC.  That conservative morning Joe guy is pretty funny too.  Other than that, no thanks.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:54:48 AM EDT
[#33]
oh c'mon! it's MSNBC for fucks sake, that's the mo for that shitcanned fuckstain, Obama propping, fake ass motherfucking "news" outlet.

biggest bunch of whiney fuckstains that you will ever find, disgusting individuals who eventually have karma catch up to them and hold them accountable!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:05:12 AM EDT
[#34]
I wonder if they were as outraged about the Wiki leaks?  They were going to put troops in harms way as well.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:23:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Cavuto screams people down when they don't answer his questions.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:29:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Douchebags, the whole lot of them.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:30:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Wow.

Another new low, indeed.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:41:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Negative.  The ones I've watched, Orielly and Cavuto only do that when the person is NOT answering the questions and going off on something else.  Then they get worked up and try to bring the discussion back to their question, which is not getting answered.   There is a difference.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:45:31 PM EDT
[#39]
I have to say, I am always shocked at how anyone could be suprised by anything on MSNBC.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:24:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1 Cavuto will calmly and logically dismantle the opposition's argument; it's only when they start squirming around like a squid using every trick in the book to deflect and avoid the argument that he pins them to the floor.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:30:25 PM EDT
[#41]
John Meecham is an idiot. Don't wanna offend those fuckers that wanna cut our heads off.....wouldn't be Christian.

What a putz.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:32:30 PM EDT
[#42]
geee, I can't imagine why that network is always the bottom of the ratings.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:12:26 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This kind of stuff is why I can't stand to watch Neil Cavuto and Bill O'Reilly. They ask questions and then scream down the answers.

+1 Cavuto will calmly and logically dismantle the opposition's argument; it's only when they start squirming around like a squid using every trick in the book to deflect and avoid the argument that he pins them to the floor.

Cavuto is one of my favorites.  He is a GREAT interviewer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top