Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2010 1:43:03 PM EDT
This is why I never discuss anything that serious at a bar, but someone else brought up the Koran burning so I decided to weigh in. I even mentioned I thought the Koran burning was in poor taste and pure sensationalist attention whoring. But apparently I'm an extremist because I still get pissed every time I see the video of the towers collapsing and (especially) when I see pics of people jumping from the towers. I'm not one to get physical or confrontational over someone's opinion, but the smug little faggot that said this was testing my tolerance for stupidity. When I pressed him on the issue to justify why I shouldn't be angry, he backed off and changed the topic. Typical fucking liberals.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:45:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you are an extremist :p
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:46:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Nope, I lost.

I play a game sometimes depending on the thread title.  I call it "Where are they from".

"A libtard state" NY, CA, IL, MA I confidently said to myself.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:48:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Slap that mother fucker in the face
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:49:50 PM EDT
[#4]
By their logic, does that make FDNY firefighters extremists?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:50:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This is why I never discuss anything that serious at a bar, but someone else brought up the Koran burning so I decided to weigh in. I even mentioned I thought the Koran burning was in poor taste and pure sensationalist attention whoring. But apparently I'm an extremist because I still get pissed every time I see the video of the towers collapsing and (especially) when I see pics of people jumping from the towers. I'm not one to get physical or confrontational over someone's opinion, but the smug little faggot that said this was testing my tolerance for stupidity. When I pressed him on the issue to justify why I shouldn't be angry, he backed off and changed the topic. Typical fucking liberals.

Just think, he DID NOT say what he was really thinking.

"Fucking racist mouthbreathing neanderthal" , is more than likely the true thought in his empty fucking head
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:51:09 PM EDT
[#6]
When it comes to things like that I like telling people I never do two things:  I never forgive and I never forget.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:51:55 PM EDT
[#7]
However, if you were still upset that George Bush took us to war in Iraq or that cap and trade hasn't passed you would be "normal" in the eyes of the liberal I'm sure.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:54:15 PM EDT
[#8]
An extremist would have shot him in the face, stolen his Prius, driven to his house, killed his life partner, their teacup poodle and his cat and then burned the place to the ground.

You're no extremist.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:58:35 PM EDT
[#9]
If thats all it takes to be an extremists... well I am sure we are all in that boat... at the very least.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:00:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Some of these people.......I tell ya what, I'm about to start bitch slapping them next time they tell me to "Get over 9/11" or whatever bullshit they pull out of their asses.
I almost can't take it anymore! I swear I'm about to bitch slap the shit out of their pale ass faces.........
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:00:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Oh no. Did someone call you names?

Do tell us all about it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:02:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Some of these people.......I tell ya what, I'm about to start bitch slapping them next time they tell me to "Get over 9/11" or whatever bullshit they pull out of their asses.
I almost can't take it anymore! I swear I'm about to bitch slap the shit out of their pale ass faces.........

I'm gonna pay your new woman to tell you to get over it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:04:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Oh no. Did someone call you names?

Do tell us all about it.

I had you pegged as a leftist.  Thanks for the verification.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#14]
I always tell folks that we were trying to "coexist" the day those islamist m'fers put the planes into those towers. there are folks that avoid me now that used to be my friends.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:06:21 PM EDT
[#15]
You post here.  That confirms extremist.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:07:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm gonna pay your new woman to tell you to get over it.

I forgot to mention, she doesn't speak english.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:07:52 PM EDT
[#17]

Aw, c'mon. What's 3000 Americans murdered in cold blood on U.S. soil?

You sure do hold a grudge over some silly things.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:15:10 PM EDT
[#18]

And yesterday
on FNC Alan Colmes said "we need to stop commemorating 9/11...."

Couldn't believe that liberal POS. He really pisses me off.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:16:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Nope, I lost.

I play a game sometimes depending on the thread title.  I call it "Where are they from".

Hey man, I'm as conservative as they come.

Don't hate, brother.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:18:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

And yesterday

I saw that too. Made me grit my teeth. But what do you expect. If it were up to the libs, we'd be baned from speaking about 9/11 and who did it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:20:25 PM EDT
[#21]
You should have humped him to show your dominance.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:28:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

And yesterday

Mother fucker. I'll commemorate 9/11 until the day I die.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:44:01 PM EDT
[#23]
I wonder why we never actually caught the one guy most responsible for it- that's still living.   If we're going to be angry, perhaps our governments failure to keep the eye on the ball should be brought up.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:50:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Slap that mother fucker in the face

I did that once in a bar in MI. Fuck head libtard was talkin about how all the .mil was worthless. Said they raped and murdered inocents. This happend 2 weeks after I lost a good friend of mine In Iraq. So It turned out bad. I didn't relize I was standing in the middle of about 20 of them when I did it. woops
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:59:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nope, I lost.

Hey man, I'm as conservative as they come.

Don't hate, brother.

We're just stuck behind enemy lines. I'm from upstate NY, but stationed in LA.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:02:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
An extremist would have shot him in the face, stolen his Prius, driven to his house, killed his life partner, their teacup poodle and his cat and then burned the place to the ground.

You're no extremist.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:05:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Screw that libtard p.o.s. I'll never forgive or forget !  Hell,my son was 10yrs old on 9-11. I kept him and his sister out of school that day and we watched the 2nd plane hit and the towers fall .  Anyhow, he joined the U.S.M.C and leaves for boot in Dec  
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:08:16 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

You're no extremist.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:15:41 PM EDT
[#29]
you live in Alabama, there are liberals there?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:18:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I would have been hard pressed not to spit some beechnut in that dudes eye.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:19:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I think you are an extremist :p

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:28:20 PM EDT
[#32]
I would offer to by them a one way ticket to the third world shithole of their choice.
Seriously, fuck these people.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:32:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Kick his ass Seabass!
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:32:07 PM EDT
[#34]
I'll give you an 8 on the rant for using liberal and faggot in the same paragraph.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:08:38 PM EDT
[#35]
stay extreme
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:18:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Cock Punch!
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:19:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Double Cock Punch!

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:30:37 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Nope, I lost.

Yes you did !

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top