LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:26:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Labatts
Molson
Kokanee
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:36:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Drank it quite a bit in upstate NY during college. It was better than the regular Molson, but not as flavorful as the XXX Molson. It had a bit of a kick for basic drinking beer though. Canadian was good around a campfire,anyway. Labatt's Ice was my favorite up in the north country. I moved south,and down here Labatts is piss water. I'm afraid to try Molson down here.
Enjoy it up near the Canadian border; it's better up there, I think.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:45:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Canadian is some shitty beer.

Heineken ftw
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:58:32 PM EDT
[#5]
It's good beer, part of my rotation schedule.  

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:00:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Blue for me.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:03:51 PM EDT
[#7]
I like Molson as it's a pretty decent adjunct lager. When I was up in NY this summer I wanted to try Molson Export. Sadly I never got around to it.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:11:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Drank it quite a bit in upstate NY during college. It was better than the regular Molson, but not as flavorful as the XXX Molson. It had a bit of a kick for basic drinking beer though. Canadian was good around a campfire,anyway. Labatt's Ice was my favorite up in the north country. I moved south,and down here Labatts is piss water. I'm afraid to try Molson down here.

Enjoy it up near the Canadian border; it's better up there, I think.

Labatt blue is pretty terrible. Molson, although not likely as good as in Canada, is still pretty decent. Imagine a Budweiser, but kicked up a notch with better flavor and mouth feel.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:23:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Holy shit...

Molson is a Canadian beer?  Molson Air is a Canadian helicopter service in Afghanistan - brave sons of bitches too.  They medevaced one of my platoon of a mountain in the dark when we couldn't get Army air to do it.  Likewise, they've done ammo drops under fire, with no defensive weapons other than the pilots' personal .45's

The beer is awesome just because it shares a name with these guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top