Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2002 6:57:45 AM EDT
A friend called yesterday and said he had gotten four free tickets to see female country singer Terri Clark at Billy Bob's Texas in Fort Worth. My wife and I accompanied he and his girlfriend out there, and enjoyed the show.

Throughout, I noticed a certain predominance of mullet wearing groups of women in the crowd. Women at Billy Bob's on a Saturday night usually put a lot of effort into looking good: the carefully sculpted hair, perfect makeup, skin-tight Rockies, pretty little felt Stetson, etc. These women last night wore Levi's, pearl snap shirts and Resistol straw hats with no makeup at all, and traveled in couples or packs.

Does anyone know: Is Terri Clark a lesbian or some kind of icon in the lesbian pantheon? ...if there is such a thing.

I swear, I think every bull-dyke in Dallas was there last night.
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 7:16:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, but sometimes those mullet having women have some hot girlfriends. Too bad they don't like guys.
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 9:11:39 AM EDT
[#2]
It was like I was in some kind of bizarro-Texas.
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 9:43:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 10:04:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Does anyone know: Is Terri Clark a lesbian or some kind of icon in the lesbian pantheon? ...if there is such a thing.

View Quote

If she is, I want to be the little Dutch boy that put his finger to good use [:P]

(edited because my fingers can't spell very good)
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 10:13:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 11:37:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Jarhead22 I think it must be pretty common thing among female country singers.  The end of last year I was working an extra job at a festival in downtown Houston where Wynonna Judd was the headliner and at her concert there were tons of dykes running around like you described.  Maybe female country singers tend to attract that kind of crowd.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 11:42:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Mmmmmm...les-bians...

Homer Simpson
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 1:07:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Mmmmmm...les-bians...

Homer Simpson
View Quote

No, brother. I can tell you unequivocally and without a doubt that these were some of the least appetizing examples of the female species I've encountered in some time. They generally fell into one of three categories: Butch as hell, scary ugly or kind of that early Sondra Locke lost, scared, confused look.

In the midst of them slowdancing with each other and sucking face, not once did my thoughts turn to joining them. That bad. [%|]
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 1:12:00 PM EDT
[#9]
why do they have to make out in public.  it's annoying enough when straight people do it.  

but when butt-ugly dykes to it... puke.
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 1:54:36 PM EDT
[#10]
I personally prefer good-looking women without makeup. I don't see how that is a bad thing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top