Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2010 2:42:40 PM EDT
Fuck obama.   Fuck that apologetic, fuck-brained cocky little dick sucker in the ass.  Fuck him, and all he stands for.  Fuck those that stand for him.  Fuck his cohorts.  Fuck obama, fuck obama, FUCK OBAMA.  Really.  I don't like that guy, and on the anniversary of the cowardly attack on my nation, I wanted to say it.  Fuck obama.   And while we're at it, fuck my iPhone for continually prompting me to capitalize his obscene name.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:45:57 PM EDT
[#1]
9/10

Missed "Fuck Steve Jobs,  Fuck Apple"  
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:47:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Well...that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word!

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:48:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Ninja-  Don't hold back, tell us what you really think  I just hope Zero is nothing more than a bad memory after the 2012 election.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:50:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
And while we're at it, fuck my iPhone for continually prompting me to capitalize his obscene name.

Kenyan?

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:50:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Fuck obama. Fuck that apologetic, fuck-brained cocky little dick sucker in the ass. Fuck him, and all he stands for. Fuck those that stand for him. Fuck his cohorts. Fuck obama, fuck obama, FUCK OBAMA. Really. I don't like that guy, and on the anniversary of the cowardly attack on my nation, I wanted to say it. Fuck obama. And while we're at it, fuck my iPhone for continually prompting me to capitalize his obscene name.

I concur
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:53:24 PM EDT
[#6]
....so how do you feel about the wookie?

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:54:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
....so how do you feel about thw wookie?

I have been known to get threads locked for answering that question.

So, I will restrain myself.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:55:25 PM EDT
[#8]
So afraid of the word TERRORIST that he cannot even utter it on the day of the largest TERRORIST attack in this country.

These TERRORISTS are not a "sorry band of men" who just happened to hatch a plan to knock down a couple buildings and kill whomever they could along the way.

These TERRORISTS hatched a plan to fly commercial jumbo jets, purposely chosen trans-continental flights filled to the brim with aviation fuel, into the symbols of American Power, in the process MURDERING 3000 people from America and around the world.

These TERRORISTS have a deliberate and well thought out plan to paralyze our financial system, our political system, our civil liberties.

These TERRORISTS do not just want Americans to be sensitive to the plight of Muslims, they want us DEAD,DESTROYED, they want every piece of our history and what we stand for to be erased from the earth.

TERRORISTS you wet behind the ears, weak, cowering, PC liberal pansy. THEY ARE TERRORIST, ISLAMIC EXTREMIST OF THE MUSLIM FAITH.

As per the Follow up to the 9/11 commission which came out yesterday : 10 attempted ISLAMIC TERROR attacks this year, 42 TERRORISTS arrested and charged, 2 near miss TERROR PLOTS, TWO JIHADI wars in MUSLIM Countries.

We are NOT at war with Islam this is true, Mr. President.

We are at war with a wing of the Islamic faith called RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS. These TERRORISTS do not skip over the passages in the Koran about how any non believer should be CONVERTED, KILLED, OR TAXED INTO SUBMISSION to the WILL OF ISLAM. These TERRORISTS take hold of these passages, mix them with HATE, and promote TERROR on free nations like ours and our allies.

If we are not at war with RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS, we are most certainly at war with REALITY, Mr. President.

Get a clue Mr. President. Stop being PC and tell us the truth. Someone has to break our spell of pussified sheepishness if we are to survive for another century with our freedom in tact. Might as well start today. Might as well start now.

I won't hold my breath.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:56:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:56:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So afraid of the word TERRORIST that he cannot even utter it on the day of the largest TERRORIST attack in this country.

These TERRORISTS are not a "sorry band of men" who just happened to hatch a plan to knock down a couple buildings and kill whomever they could along the way.

These TERRORISTS hatched a plan to fly commercial jumbo jets, purposely chosen trans-continental flights filled to the brim with aviation fuel, into the symbols of American Power, in the process MURDERING 3000 people from America and around the world.

These TERRORISTS have a deliberate and well thought out plan to paralyze our financial system, our political system, our civil liberties.

These TERRORISTS do not just want Americans to be sensitive to the plight of Muslims, they want us DEAD,DESTROYED, they want every piece of our history and what we stand for to be erased from the earth.

TERRORISTS you wet behind the ears, weak, cowering, PC liberal pansy. THEY ARE TERRORIST, ISLAMIC EXTREMIST OF THE MUSLIM FAITH.

As per the Follow up to the 9/11 commission which came out yesterday : 10 attempted ISLAMIC TERROR attacks this year, 42 TERRORISTS arrested and charged, 2 near miss TERROR PLOTS, TWO JIHADI wars in MUSLIM Countries.

We are NOT at war with Islam this is true, Mr. President.

We are at war with a wing of the Islamic faith called RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS. These TERRORISTS do not skip over the passages in the Koran about how any non believer should be CONVERTED, KILLED, OR TAXED INTO SUBMISSION to the WILL OF ISLAM. These TERRORISTS take hold of these passages, mix them with HATE, and promote TERROR on free nations like ours and our allies.

If we are not at war with RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS, we are most certainly at war with REALITY, Mr. President.

Get a clue Mr. President. Stop being PC and tell us the truth. Someone has to break our spell of pussified sheepishness if we are to survive for another century with our freedom in tact. Might as well start today. Might as well start now.

I won't hold my breath.

First rule of being a TERRORIST, you don't talk about terrorists.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:57:12 PM EDT
[#11]
7/10 Fuck Obama
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:01:09 PM EDT
[#12]
fuck obama
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:02:36 PM EDT
[#13]
FUBHO
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:08:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Payback is coming, motherfucker.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:10:09 PM EDT
[#15]
I agree...fuck Obama.

The piece of shit wouldn't even attend the events at Ground Zero. Instead he sends the buffoon we have for a VP.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:13:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:52:11 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Fuck obama. Fuck that apologetic, fuck-brained cocky little dick sucker in the ass. Fuck him, and all he stands for. Fuck those that stand for him. Fuck his cohorts. Fuck obama, fuck obama, FUCK OBAMA. Really. I don't like that guy, and on the anniversary of the cowardly attack on my nation, I wanted to say it. Fuck obama. And while we're at it, fuck my iPhone for continually prompting me to capitalize his obscene name.

Fuck obama and his mama.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top