Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2010 10:14:50 PM EDT
Yesterday I was sad listening to the fill in for beck,

now I just want to kill someone that was in on it.

If I was within reach of someone that was responsible for the 9-11 attacks I would honestly strangle them to death.

This vid really pisses me off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv4s3fn8jDchttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv4s3fn8jDc
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:16:19 PM EDT
[#1]
BHO in the White House has completely forgotten.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:17:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I know you are mad, but you just duped yourself.  I don't mean that in a joking way.  Read the tacked thread at the top, take a second and don't do anything out of anger that might get yourself banned.  And if this was a simple mistake, I'll edit this and no one need know.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:22:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm trying not to watch any. I don't need the reminders, actually, and getting pissed again about the events, is, well, redundant. I'm still pissed from the first time I saw them.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:23:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Aye

watching united 93 years ago  I had to get up and pace around
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:24:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Burn a koran

This is the first year I watched any of it.  I just couldn't do it before.  Honestly, at the time I suppose I was in shock.  Now that I know what is going on, I'm all choked up and pissed through out all the program.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:31:31 AM EDT
[#6]
title
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top