Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2010 6:38:24 PM EDT
Frankly, I am tired of the bullshit.

Time for the nut cutting (and trust me, I KNOW about that subject).

I'm seriously considering going to the bookstore, plunking down my hard earned cash, and buying a Koran.  Then, putting that fucker in my grill and torching it.  Video it, and put the video on youtube for some asswipe to delete.

Anybody else in the mood?

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:40:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Really?
I respect your right to do that, but AFAIC it's just stupid.
Sorry.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:40:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:40:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Backing slowly out of this thread.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:42:14 PM EDT
[#4]
You are tired of hearing about it  so you start another thread about it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:42:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I would give my left testicle to shut Quran burning threads up, for fuck's sake.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:43:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I'm seriously considering going to the bookstore, plunking down my hard earned cash, and buying a Koran.  Then, putting that fucker in my grill and torching it.  Video it, and put the video on youtube for some asswipe to delete.

THATS THE SPIRIT!

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:44:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Apparently alot of people.

I for one find the idea utterly fucking disgusting, though the fact that the FBI showed up at dudes place *FOR ANY REASON* kinda makes me want to.

But back to alot of people. My wife works at the biggest bookstore in the Tacoma area, and has friends at others, and the shelves are EMPTY as of 5pm PST today.

Sad. I cringe when I see a book on a park bench or on the floor.

Print made this nation.

I am honestly half tempted to wrap a Bible and a Koran in Old Glory and burn it on film tomorrow. I can't believe that we have sunk this far.

I fear for my child.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:44:48 PM EDT
[#8]
The muslims have been at war with America since 1970 give or take. Wake up brothers and smell the blood. Dont care much for koran burning but im all about the burning of Iran, Syria, Saudi arabia and any one else who is not 100% on our ally list. Its coming just a matter of when and who. With there nuke program going un checked my guess is Iran 1st.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:45:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I can find other more worthwile things to do then burn a book.  but if you want to plunk down money and see it burn to satisfy some perversed sense of accomplishment, then by all mean go ahead.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:45:28 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm going to blow this little fucker's head off.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:45:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

The muslims have been at war with America since 1970 give or take. Wake up brothers and smell the blood. Dont care much for koran burning but im all about the burning of Iran, Syria, Saudi arabia and any one else who is not 100% on our ally list. Its coming just a matter of when and who. With there nuke program going un checked my guess is Iran 1st.

uh.. longer.  what is Tripoli for 500 alex?

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:46:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Burn a copy of the Patriot Act instead.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:46:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You are tired of hearing about so yo start another thread about it.

I said I'm tired of the BULLSHIT.

BULLSHIT from the Kenyan, BULLSHIT from Hillary, BULLSHIT from the MSM, BULLSHIT from people in uniform that seem to have forgotten WHO they work for.

I'm cheap, lazy and half drunk, but still tired of it.

I may feel different in the morning, but that remains to be seen.

Right now, it seems like a GREAT fucking idea.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I for one find the idea utterly fucking disgusting, though the fact that the FBI showed up at dudes place *FOR ANY REASON* kinda makes me want to.

But back to alot of people. My wife works at the biggest bookstore in the Tacoma area, and has friends at others, and the shelves are EMPTY as of 5pm PST today.

Print made this nation.

I am honestly half tempted to wrap a Bible and a Koran in Old Glory and burn it on film tomorrow. I can't believe that we have sunk this far.

I fear for my child.

Print did not make this nation. The blood of our fore fathers / brothers etc.  did. You need to get that shit straight.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:46:28 PM EDT
[#15]
If you're gonna hold yourself morally above the religion of Islam because they're intolerant then why act intolerant towards them? Seems kind of hypocritical.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:46:56 PM EDT
[#16]

I'm sort of apathetic about the whole deal, so I'm just going to download one and then delete it.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:47:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Right says Koran burning is protected but bad taste....and move the mosque.

Left says Koran burning is a great idea, and the mosque is fine.

Or something like that. I will be glad when it's Sunday....
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:47:15 PM EDT
[#18]
and at that i could give 2 shits how many Korans you burn.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:47:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'm sort of apathetic about the whole deal, so I'm just going to download one and then delete it.

You made me LOL.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:48:23 PM EDT
[#20]
No.   It's good to know that the morons on this site are actually self-identifying now..
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:48:49 PM EDT
[#21]
How many Marines, Soldiers, Navy men and Airforce guys have the Taliban and Alquada burned?? I say we burn a koran for each one of them..
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:48:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You are tired of hearing about so yo start another thread about it.

I said I'm tired of the BULLSHIT.

BULLSHIT from the Kenyan, BULLSHIT from Hillary, BULLSHIT from the MSM, BULLSHIT from people in uniform that seem to have forgotten WHO they work for.

I'm cheap, lazy and half drunk, but still tired of it.

I may feel different in the morning, but that remains to be seen.

Right now, it seems like a GREAT fucking idea.

If you use the fire to cook some pork ribs. Then go for it.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:49:00 PM EDT
[#23]
i'm not going to, nor will i ever burn the holy book of someone elses religion; that is just
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:49:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The muslims have been at war with America since 1970 give or take.

Someone forgot to tell this guy.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:49:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Print made this nation.

I fear for my child.

Print did not make this nation. The blood of our fore fathers / brothers etc.  did. You need to get that shit straight.

Right because old Ben and folks were only distributing information by word of mouth.

YOU need to get your shit straight.

Ben Franklin and John Adams wrote alot of books and made alot of flyers, you ignorant douchebag.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:50:09 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I already burned (2) today, at the Masons Lodge and than we will go to the VFW range tomorrow with several more.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:50:10 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I'm going to blow this little fucker's head off.

http://www.dlaab.com/p/mhmd.jpg

I want one.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:51:05 PM EDT
[#28]
To avoid locking some people. I only do this once!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top