Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2010 9:07:42 AM EDT
Just caught my eye. Submitted without comment.

Link

Link
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:09:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Great now the welfare parasites will move to California.  We don't need anymore.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:13:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Great now the welfare parasites will move to California.  We don't need anymore.

but Arizona did right? typical CA response
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:19:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

i feel for ya man, i really do...kali is it's own worst enemy.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:20:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

but Arizona did right? typical CA response

AZ did great.  I wish this would catch on everywhere.  But California doesn't need anymore parasites.  California needs a flea and tick collar.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:21:27 AM EDT
[#5]
HAHA! Suck it Kali!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:23:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

HAHA! Suck it Kali!

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:25:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
HAHA! Suck it Kali!

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:29:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Thanks, bro

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:46:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
HAHA! Suck it Kali!

Thanks for quoting him, I never would have known...
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:58:01 AM EDT
[#10]
3 BILLION dollars a year is what AZ spends on social services. Much of which goes to support illegal aliens.

Time for them to GTFO and go back to where they came from. Or move to CA.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:44:03 AM EDT
[#11]
I dunno why people here are so down on our brothers from CA. Like the arfcom members in CA, are responsible for CA's problems?

Plus, the more problems CA has, the more federal money they suck, federal money comes from ALL of us.

Just something to think about...
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:49:09 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I dunno why people here are so down on our brothers from CA. Like the arfcom members in CA, are responsible for CA's problems?

Plus, the more problems CA has, the more federal money they suck, federal money comes from ALL of us.
Just something to think about...
i have no problem with ALMOST all of the cali arfcomers.

I do have a problem with their state though and if illegal and legal welfare leeches are leaving here and going there it IS a good thing.

Red states need to purge blue state habits to set an example and so there is more of a way to compare the different systems of government.  California can only raise taxes and destroy jobs so much before people there start looking at red states where everyone ISN"T poor and making some changes.

Cali getting worse is the only way it will get better.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top