Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2002 8:55:39 PM EDT
Has anyone one had a problem recently with getting pictures developed of your arsenal? I took some pictures tonight and I got to thinking about it.  I have done photo's before but this is a whole roll of nothing but my Glock, AR, 12GA, KA-BAR, Mags and Accessories.  I can just see some soccer mom walgreens employee calling the cops and telling them I am preparing for a rampage.  I Don't think the cops would do much, but you never know,  they may give me a hard time.  Just wondering if any of you have the same concerns.

Talon G32
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 9:04:12 PM EDT
[#1]
That's the beauty of the digital camera!
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 10:02:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 10:42:11 PM EDT
[#3]
The "one-hour" shops will turn someone in just as fast as Walgreens would.  Digital cameras are the way to go. . . .
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 10:52:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I know I definitely need a digital camera.  The problem is I just spent $1000+ on an AR and accessories.  So if the local walgreens does call the cops what are the chances that I am going to get harassed?  The AR is obviously post ban,  there are some pics of USGI 30 rounders but even the dimmest cops must know there are millions of pre ban AR mags floating around.  I don't want to get into some kind of problem but I am wondering what would even happen if the cops were called?  If you think there could be serious problems I guess I could scrap the roll and try to borrow a digital camera from someone but I would hate to do that.  I was hoping to get some pics of my collection up on the web this weekend.  I have family in the local PD, maybe I'll ask him what he thinks the reaction would be.  

Do you think it would be any better at wal-mart?  Since they sell guns maybe they would be less willing to piss off the gun buying population.  

Talon G32
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 10:57:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Take them to the soccer mom outlet.  I make it a point to try to expose people to the "gun culture".  I'm a nice guy and not a threat to your average citizen, so why shouldn't I have fifty AR's if I want them?

Tate

It's those people who want fifty *one* AR's who are the nut cases.......
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 12:39:53 AM EDT
[#6]
If anyone gives you any lip just tell them you photo'd them for insurance purposes.
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 12:46:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Never had a problem.  I would worry about the federales unless you have something to hide.

However, I would not leave an address or phone number (maybe even a fake name) or fake the info, just incase someone needs some crack money.

I don't trust anyone making minimun wage.  One of my first jobs in high school was at a lube/oil place.  Let's just say that some of the kids there liked to 'inventory' cars with nice stereo systems, etc.  Don't know if they ever did anything with the info, but I didn't stay there long enough to find out...
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 12:53:52 AM EDT
[#8]
once my gildfriend and I were drunk and I took a few pics of her in her bra and panties, anyway when I developed them they were seperate from all the other pics in a red envelope!! I dont know what the hell that was about!
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 12:56:34 AM EDT
[#9]
oh wait, it wasnt my girlfriend, it was hkotcher's girlfriend, in his house!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top