Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/9/2010 10:19:10 PM EDT
Mine is fat chicks that go to the gym and “workout” wearing skintight clothing.  Do they honestly think anyone wants to see that?

What annoys you....besides people that start threads asking "what annoys you"?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:19:44 PM EDT
[#1]
What's the name of the 4th Horseman?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:20:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Mine is fat chicks that go to the gym and "workout” wearing skintight clothing.  Do they honestly think anyone wants to see that?

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:21:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Mine is fat chicks that go to the gym and "workout” wearing skintight clothing.  Do they honestly think anyone wants to see that?

The poster above me.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:21:51 PM EDT
[#4]
The sound of people eating and slurping.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:22:50 PM EDT
[#5]
People that belive I should think like them because they think they know what's best for me, when in reality they can suck it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:22:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Revelation 6:8

I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hell followed with him.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:23:00 PM EDT
[#7]
people.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:23:06 PM EDT
[#8]
The poster below me annoys the shit out of me too.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:23:52 PM EDT
[#9]
the eating and slurping hting definatly, but since the fooball season started tonite I was thinking of how annoying it is to see the same damn play like 3 or 4 times right after it happens. thank God for DVR.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:24:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't mean Megan McCain fat. I mean a good 100+ pounds overweight.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:24:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Revelation 6:8

I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hell followed with him.

Good. Just checking.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:24:44 PM EDT
[#12]

I can't think of anything that annoys me more then Obama..

Other shit just pales in comparison...
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:24:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

people.

Yup.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:28:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Obama supporters
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:30:12 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Obama supporters
Good call. I drove 90 mph down the freeway to pass a car as it was going down to one lane for construction. I didn't want to stare at an Obama/Biden bumper sticker for the next 10 miles.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:33:19 PM EDT
[#16]
How bout commercials? i punch my radio presets as soon as someone starts yapping or worse, singing at me to buy their crap.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:34:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obama supporters

But he is who they support.  So they are all one in the same to me..
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:34:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Morans    
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:35:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I could totally get my rocks off on Megan McCain.

In fact, thinkin' about that just made me forget what annoys me.

Wait no. Bible thumpers and Quran burners annoy the shit out of me.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:00:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Animals dressed as humans
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:03:16 PM EDT
[#21]
People who call themselves conservative, but continue to financially support an industry that bashes America, bashes Americans, bashes Christians, distributes radical liberal propaganda, and donates small fortunes to liberal organizations and liberal politicians, all paid for by the money they accept from conservatives. Of course, I'm talking about the entertainment industry and mass media.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:04:09 PM EDT
[#22]
liberals
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:07:13 PM EDT
[#23]
1911 Douchetards.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:11:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
1911 Douchetards.

Earlier sarcasm aside, you and every one of your posts annoys me, and legions of other folks.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:19:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Naggers
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:34:44 PM EDT
[#26]
People just annoy me in general....but if i had to be more specific then I'd say people at work who can't seem to follow simple instructions, freaking morons i work with....
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:19:39 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mine is fat chicks that go to the gym and "workout” wearing skintight clothing. Do they honestly think anyone wants to see that?

I could totally get my rocks off on Megan McCain.

In fact, thinkin' about that just made me forget what annoys me.

Wait no. Bible thumpers and Quran burners annoy the shit out of me.

How about Quran thumpers and bible burners?

And put me down for insomnia. FUCK! 3 fucking AM! FUCK!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:22:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
How about Quran thumpers and bible burners?

One and the same. Freedom of religion does not mean I want to hear people's bullshit.

FWIW I consider myself Christian, but I don't say things like "God will fix this." I believe he's up there, looking down at us and thinking: "Where the fuck did I go wrong?"
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:22:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Naggers

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:24:45 AM EDT
[#30]
as of lately the city fucks who come into the coffee shop, get up to leave, never throw away their trash, and fail to push in their chairs.  same assholes who hit the curb or car while parallel parking too.

/rant
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:27:20 AM EDT
[#31]
That people and the Gov does not understand these
9th Amendment – Protection of rights not specifically enumerated in the Constitution.

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not
be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

10th amendment – Powers of States and people.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the
Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the
States respectively, or to the people.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:27:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
as of lately the city fucks who come into the coffee shop, get up to leave, never throw away their trash, and fail to push in their chairs.  same assholes who hit the curb or car while parallel parking too.

/rant

Damn I annoy the hell out of you––because it takes me at least 10 times to parallel park properly...
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:28:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
1911 Douchetards.

Earlier sarcasm aside, you and every one of your posts annoys me, and legions of other folks.

You must have pulled some strings to become the official spokeswoman for Arfcom especially Considering you are a NOOB and no one has ever heard of you
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:39:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

JG wentworth commercials
That creepy chick from progressive insurance
Old people that cant see the road to do faster than 10mph
Idiots that think that you can file down a firing pin to make a gun full auto
Fast food workers that insist on putting tomatoes and lettuce on my fucking burger when I tell them NOT to
Ridiculously steep exit ramps from parking lots
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:41:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Foreigners who come up to pay for items that have the exact change but are too proud to say that they do not know how much I told them.

Example: Asian man walks up, total is $6.31. He has many small bills he passes over, and looks into his coin area of his wallet only to have this "oh shit, what the fuck did he just say? How much is this little silver one, is that ten cents, or twenty?" look only to give me a $100.

Actually, I guess its not the bills that the issues, its people's inability to swallow their pride.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:43:45 AM EDT
[#36]
People that have an inability to use turn signals, may they rot in hell.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:45:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
1911 Douchetards.

You must have pulled some strings to become the official spokeswoman for Arfcom especially Considering you are a NOOB and no one has ever heard of you

No.

Everyone hates you.  Not just here.  All of the people who you think are your friends.  Probably your mom, and that guy you call "Dad."

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:46:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

JG wentworth commercials
That creepy chick from progressive insurance
Old people that cant see the road to do faster than 10mph
Idiots that think that you can file down a firing pin to make a gun full auto
Fast food workers that insist on putting tomatoes and lettuce on my fucking burger when I tell them NOT to
Ridiculously steep exit ramps from parking lots

It's my money and I want it now *lol*
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:47:21 AM EDT
[#39]
You
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:48:39 AM EDT
[#40]
My S.I.L.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:49:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
1911 Douchetards.

No.

Everyone hates you.  Not just here.  All of the people who you think are your friends.  Probably your mom, and that guy you call "Dad."

Yes, pretty much everyone here hates you, which is why I made such a statement.  Know your audience and all that.

So GSeriesFail, I'm a noob?  I know I'm new in the grand scheme of things, but I joined before you, so are you now admitting that your history on this site goes back further and this is a new screen name?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:49:27 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

He's been here longer than you, and he's not annoying.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:56:29 AM EDT
[#43]
People who call to say that there is stuff to go over at work but when you ask, they tell you, "Well, I'll wait till you get here on that."

I HATE THAT! I hate it because I've been called to meetings where when I ask what the meeting is about, they say, "We will talk about that when you get here." and the meeting is about something BAD and you can't prepare at all.

Whether they do it deliberately to keep you off guard as in the latter or innocently because they don't realize how others might take that kind of approach as in the former, it still has the same effect.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:16:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
1911 Douchetards.

No.

Since you are not a Team Member your opinion has no value. You are also a low class piece of shit scumbag for bringing my family into your troll post.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:19:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Gseries....I have no issue w/ you per se' however, the colors on your avitar bug the shit out of me.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:21:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
1911 Douchetards.

No.

Since you are not a Team Member your opinion has no value. You are also a low class piece of shit scumbag for bringing my family into your troll post.

Quote for the personal attack.

Because the COC rule against trolling isn't enforced, maybe we can get rid of you through other avenues.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:25:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Because the COC rule against trolling isn't enforced, maybe we can get rid of you through other avenues.

Nuke it from orbit. Its the only way to be sure.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:27:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Gseries....I have no issue w/ you per se' however, the colors on your avitar bug the shit out of me.

I can understand how it would do that but I changed my avatar a while ago and several people requested I change it back to Gert Jonny with the pick/grey background.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:30:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
1911 Douchetards.

No.

Considering what you did results in a automatic ban in the pit you know damn well it's not allowed here in GD. Ed Sr. quoted below.

* Excluding threats of violence, illegal activities, bringing in relatives into the arguments, and overt racial slurs.These, are NOT allowed and will get you an automatic banning by me

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:35:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
1911 Douchetards.

No.

Considering what you did results in a automatic ban in the pit you know damn well it's not allowed here in GD. Ed Sr. quoted below.

* Excluding threats of violence, illegal activities, bringing in relatives into the arguments, and overt racial slurs.These, are NOT allowed and will get you an automatic banning by me

We're not in "The Pit," genius.  

I'm pretty sure Ed Sr. would choke you out, given the opportunity.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top