[#5]
True, very true!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:13:07 PM EDT
[#6]
He's great.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:15:44 PM EDT
[#7]
he gets it when he's not bashing other like minded conservatives for ratings.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:17:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't know guys, I'm still hoping Obama is going to steal all the money from his rich Hollywood buddies and his rich professional sports buddies, and spreads it to me.  So how long should I keep waiting?  Getting hungry over here.  I guess it's a good thing I'm still busting my ass for a living.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:17:14 PM EDT
[#9]
The Great one, one of a kind. Luv this guy
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:17:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Did he gore your sacred cow?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:23:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ronaldus Magnus once said "speak no ill of your fellow Republicans." I still hold that line, especially today since the left has created such a hostile enviroment.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:26:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ronaldus Magnus once said "speak no ill of your fellow Republicans." I still hold that line, especially today since the left has created such a hostile enviroment.

You must be very confused during primaries.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:27:51 PM EDT
[#13]
The Great One
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:28:58 PM EDT
[#14]
"GET OFF MY RADIO YOU DOPE!"

Mr levin is great.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:34:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?  We're in the primaries right now or have we had our asses handed to us by the Democrat majority in the house, senate, and oval office?  Since you're obviously unable to discern what the problem at hand is, here it is in plain simple speak as I originially said:  (note I must appologize in advance as this isn't in crayon)  We should all be railing against the left each and every chance we get, not attack eachother for ratings.   Pretty simple to understand in my opinion, I'm not sure why you seem to be at such a loss in comprehending such a statement.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:38:58 PM EDT
[#16]
then he should run for President
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:41:14 PM EDT
[#17]

Levin's biggest flaws are his jealousy of Beck and he that considers Hannity anything above a repetitive, plagiarizing, hack RINO.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:44:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?  We're in the primaries right now or have we had our asses handed to us by the Democrat majority in the house, senate, and oval office?  Since you're obviously unable to discern what the problem at hand is, here it is in plain simple speak as I originially said:  (note I must appologize in advance as this isn't in crayon)  We should all be railing against the left each and every chance we get, not attack eachother for ratings.   Pretty simple to understand in my opinion, I'm not sure why you seem to be at such a loss in comprehending such a statement.

You must be a big RINO fan.    Again, if you voted for Obamacare or Cap and tax, you should be voted out.  Doesn't matter if you have a D or an R after your name.

Do you disagree?  Do you want RINOs that vote for the democratic agenda re-elected?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:47:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:59:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must be a big RINO fan.    Again, if you voted for Obamacare or Cap and tax, you should be voted out.  Doesn't matter if you have a D or an R after your name.

Do you disagree?  Do you want RINOs that vote for the democratic agenda re-elected?

I'm not sure who's more retarded Corky from Life Goes On or you.  Obviously you're unable to read what was plainly written even after it was explained ad nauseam.  You're not a defense attorney by any chance are you?  First you don't like my comments so you fish for more and I answered.  Now you've just relegated any notion of adult conversation to the backburner with your false accusations and misguided assumptions.  Seriously reading is fundamental.  I like Mark Levin just fine, but not when he attacks Glen Beck and crawls up the ass of ..... wait for it.....that RHINO Sean Hannity.  Now, are you done with your bullshit fishing trip?  I have little to no interest in continuing a conversation when everything I have said has been said clearly and as plain as possible, and the only response is a 3rd grade redirection.  Fish elsewhere son.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:02:23 PM EDT
[#21]
I liked when he was at Michelle bachmann's rally against health care nationalization on Capitol Hill.  In the middle of his speech he went "Are you getting all this, mainstream media?  This is great stuff!"
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:05:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure who's more retarded Corky from Life Goes On or you.  Obviously you're unable to read what was plainly written even after it was explained ad nauseam.  You're not a defense attorney by any chance are you?  First you don't like my comments so you fish for more and I answered.  Now you've just relegated any notion of adult conversation to the backburner with your false accusations and misguided assumptions.  Seriously reading is fundamental.  I like Mark Levin just fine, but not when he attacks Glen Beck and crawls up the ass of ..... wait for it.....that RHINO Sean Hannity.  Now, are you done with your bullshit fishing trip?  I have little to no interest in continuing a conversation when everything I have said has been said clearly and as plain as possible, and the only response is a 3rd grade redirection.  Fish elsewhere son.

Again, if you believe in "speak no ill of your fellow Republicans", then how do we get rid of RINOs?  Just let them slide through the primaries?  

You say you don't attack republicans, and then attack republicans.  Grow up.

Edit:  And your little personal attacks are just like what a leftist would do.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:12:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, if you believe in "speak no ill of your fellow Republicans", then how do we get rid of RINOs?  Just let them slide through the primaries?  

I'm just more direct in my manner of speak, you're thinly veiled insults are just that, thinly veiled. Obama would be proud of your attempts of redirection, you do him and your liberal cohorts a great service.  Sorry I'm not buying your agenda today son.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:17:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just more direct in my manner of speak, you're thinly veiled insults are just that, thinly veiled. Obama would be proud of your attempts of redirection, you do him and your liberal cohorts a great service.  Sorry I'm not buying your agenda today son.

I guess saying you don't believe in attacking republicans and we should all get along only holds true for your sacred cow Glen Beck, huh?  

Edit:  Here is a little clue for you.  When you state something you believe in and a few posts later you directly contradict yourself, it makes you look foolish.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:28:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess saying you don't believe in attacking republicans and we should all get along only holds true for your sacred cow Glen Beck, huh?  

Edit:  Here is a little clue for you.  When you state something you believe in and a few posts later you directly contradict yourself, it makes you look foolish.

I made the mistake that you would be able to pickup on the sarcasm in my response by using your own label in my response, again its my mistake in believing that you would be sharp enough to pickup on that. At least you've revealed what s got your panties all in a bunch, you don't like Glen Beck.  Well hell son why didn't you just say so in the begining before making a fool of yourself?   Sheesh, all this double talk and redirection makes me think I was listening to Nancy Pelosi.  Have a good night my elitest friend, I'm gonna go shoot down some commies.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:30:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like Levin, and many others.  Do I always agree with them?  No.  Can I agree on basic points?  Yes.  Therefore I can understand not denigrating your fellows.  If we sat down, talked everything that is going on, we'd likely agree on some things, and disagree on others.  Should you, and I, attack each other over differences?  Or, stand united on those things that we agree on?

This is not meant entirely on you.  It is meant for all of us.  Myself, included.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:33:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I Love Mark Levin!

+1

I download his show FREE on itunes everynight and listen.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:38:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I made the mistake that you would be able to pickup on the sarcasm in my response by using your own label in my response, again its my mistake in believing that you would be sharp enough to pickup on that. At least you've revealed what s got your panties all in a bunch, you don't like Glen Beck.  Well hell son why didn't you just say so in the begining before making a fool of yourself?   Sheesh, all this double talk and makes me think I was listening to Nancy Pelosi.  Have a good night my elitest friend, I'm gonna go shoot down some commies.

I have no opinion on Beck.  Never listen to him.   I just like the way you attacked Hannity after saying Repubs should all get along.  

Yes.  Sarcasm.  Keep backpedaling.  

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:41:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I Love Mark Levin!

+1 but I wish he'd cut out the name calling.      I agree with his positions and reasoning, but sometimes I have to change the station 'cause I just get sick of all the yelling and childish 5th grade name calling.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:50:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Deathmatch Savage & Levin
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:07:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I Love Mark Levin!

+1 but I wish he'd cut out the name calling.      I agree with his positions and reasoning, but sometimes I have to change the station 'cause I just get sick of all the yelling and childish 5th grade name calling.

you ever listen to the drones that call in  

one of the few things i don't like about him is the public airing of his disdain for beck.  savage?  meh.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:49:54 AM EDT
[#32]
he sure does, just finshed Liberty and Tyranny and started Men in Black

J-
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:55:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Preaching from the Book of Levin-icus tonight, brother!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:57:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
he sure does, just finshed Liberty and Tyranny and started Men in Black

J-

Just finishing L&T, it's a must read.  MIB is next as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top