BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/9/2010 1:04:11 PM EDT
Hey,

More brutal ownage of another poor union teacher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkuTm-ON904&feature=player_embedded

I'm not going to start in with the "CC for President!" nonsense, but fuck me, the dude has his shit together and is absolutely unafraid.

Kevin "*sproing*"
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:05:35 PM EDT
[#1]
What is this faggotry?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:05:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah...looks like he might...MIGHT be the real deal. I guess we'll see over time.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:20:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow, he's schooling the hell out of these critics.  And he's doing it with the numbers, not emotion.  Good for him, one blunt dude.

OTOH, still can't love him over his gun control stance.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:22:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Straight men can't use the phrase "mancrush."  This telephone's for you, there's someone on the other end, says their name is "Gay," they'd like to have a few words...
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:25:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Who else got the picture of Ned Beatty in Deliverance from the thread title?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:26:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Hey,

I'm not going to start in with the "CC for President!" nonsense, but fuck me, the dude has his shit together and is absolutely unafraid.

Kevin "*sproing*"
Is this a new teacher ownage video, or the same one from like 4 months ago?  Can't get to youtube from work.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:27:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey,

Kevin "*sproing*"
Is this a new teacher ownage video, or the same one from like 4 months ago?  Can't get to youtube from work.

It's new and devastating.  You think the teachers would learn not to fuck with him.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:28:11 PM EDT
[#8]
cursed youtube block.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:29:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah..the fact that he hasnt done Fuck-All to address the STATE SPENDING or STATE DEFICIT which is his responsibility as Governor is that 800lb gorilla nobody is talking about..or the fact that his cabinet is JUST as full of cronies as Corzlime's was. Christies is just another Anti-gun RINO  you guys just wont admit it because you like the fact he's dicking with the Unions.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:33:01 PM EDT
[#10]
That was cool
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:33:50 PM EDT
[#11]
That donut eatin' bastard is pretty A-OK in my book. I'd share my jelly filled with him.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:34:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey,

Kevin "*sproing*"

It's new and devastating.  You think the teachers would learn not to fuck with him.

It's new and kicks ass, maybe there is some hope. That teacher bitching earns 87K a year plus 100% health, eye, and dental plus a pension with lifetime benefits for working eight months a year (was on another site). How many of you have that kind of gravy and piss and moan about it?

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:35:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yeah..the fact that he hasnt done Fuck-All to address the STATE SPENDING or STATE DEFICIT which is his responsibility as Governor is that 800lb gorilla nobody is talking about..or the fact that his cabinet is JUST as full of cronies as Corzlime's was. Christies is just another Anti-gun RINO you guys just wont admit it because you like the fact he's dicking with the Unions.

Didn't take long.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:37:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yeah..the fact that he hasnt done Fuck-All to address the STATE SPENDING or STATE DEFICIT which is his responsibility as Governor is that 800lb gorilla nobody is talking about..or the fact that his cabinet is JUST as full of cronies as Corzlime's was. Christies is just another Anti-gun RINO  you guys just wont admit it because you like the fact he's dicking with the Unions.

Seriously, tell us more.  I understand that he has tried to freeze any increases in spending.  Is that not the case?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:40:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously, tell us more.  I understand that he has tried to freeze any increases in spending.  Is that not the case?

I'm interested also, care to elaborate?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:40:14 PM EDT
[#16]
He's bright and articulate.  He put together a well thought out response to some pretty unreasonable folks.

He may be anti-gun.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:41:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I have been asking for evidence of Christie's  Anti-gun stance on the hometown forum and here, since he was running on the gov ticket.
The ONLY thing I got was a campaign poster and that is not evidence to me. I make no apologies, I like the Guy
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:42:02 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey,

Kevin "*sproing*"

It's new and kicks ass, maybe there is some hope. That teacher bitching earns 87K a year plus 100% health, eye, and dental plus a pension with lifetime benefits for working eight months a year (was on another site). How many of you have that kind of gravy and piss and moan about it?

I wouldn't be complaining about it, personally.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:42:42 PM EDT
[#19]

Would not hit. Not even with your vagina.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:43:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
That donut eatin' bastard is pretty A-OK in my book. I'd share my jelly filled with him.

Dude.  Really?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:44:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Chris Christie is a New Jersey gun grabbing POS who is into

"common sense" gun control....

he is a gun grabber!!!   Quick propping him up as your next big Republican savior

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,569805,00.html

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:44:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah..the fact that he hasnt done Fuck-All to address the STATE SPENDING or STATE DEFICIT which is his responsibility as Governor is that 800lb gorilla nobody is talking about..or the fact that his cabinet is JUST as full of cronies as Corzlime's was. Christies is just another Anti-gun RINO you guys just wont admit it because you like the fact he's dicking with the Unions.

Didn't take long.

What ddnt take Long??  lets see He appointed an RABIDLY anti-Gun Democrat politician to be AG..and SHE along with NJSP Blocked ALL Direct CMP sales to NJ residents..NOW we have to go through FFls for the same thing everyone else in the coutnry gets delivered to their door.  Christie is, was and always WILL be an Anti.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:45:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have been asking for evidence of Christie's  Anti-gun stance on the hometown forum and here, since he was running on the gov ticket.
The ONLY thing I got was a campaign poster and that is not evidence to me. I make no apologies, I like the Guy

October 2009, Fox News

Asked if there are issues on which he’s moderate or to the left, he said, “I favor some of the gun control measures we have in New Jersey” and was interrupted by Hannity shaking his head and saying, “Bad idea.”

Christie: “We have a densely populated state and there’s a big handgun problem in New Jersey. Now, I don’t support all the things that the governor supports, by a long stretch. But on certain gun control issues, looking at it from a law enforcement perspective, seeing how many police officers were killed — we have an illegal gun problem in New Jersey.”

Hannity: “Should every citizen in your state be allowed to get a licensed weapon if they want one?”

Christie: “In New Jersey, that’s not going to happen, Sean.”

Hannity: “Why?”

Christie: “Listen, with the Democratic Legislature that we have, there is no way those type of things –”

Hannity: “Would you support it?”

Christie: “Listen, at the end of the day, what I support are common sense laws that will allow people to protect themselves. But I also am very concerned about the safety of our police officers on the streets. Very concerned. And I want to make sure that we don’t have an abundance of guns out there.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:46:12 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude.  Really?

Really. Maybe even my cherry glazed. Maybe.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:47:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

he hasnt done SHIT..what he HAS done is whip up anti Teacher, Cop, Firefighter, and Public Employee Frenzy then sat back and allowed that to overshadow his LACK of doing anything about his ACTUAL responsibility..the STATE Deficit.  Everybody is so busy sucking his dick because he's going after the unions they dont see that NOTHING has changed in Trenton when it comes to corruption, cronyism and Nepotism in the statehouse.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:48:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

he hasnt done SHIT..what he HAS done is whip up anti Teacher, Cop, Firefighter, and Public Employee Frenzy then sat back and allowed that to overshadow his LACK of doing anything about his ACTUAL responsibility..the STATE Deficit.  Everybody is so busy sucking his dick because he's going after the unions they dont see that NOTHING has changed in Trenton when it comes to corruption, cronyism and Nepotism in the statehouse.

[singsong] I know someone who's in a Union... [/singsong]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:49:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't take long.

What ddnt take Long??  lets see He appointed an RABIDLY anti-Gun Democrat politician to be AG..and SHE along with NJSP Blocked ALL Direct CMP sales to NJ residents..NOW we have to go through FFls for the same thing everyone else in the coutnry gets delivered to their door.  Christie is, was and always WILL be an Anti.

He's taking a conservative approach to fix a liberally broken state.  Maybe the past governors were more to your liking?
Sorry bout the CMP issue.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:49:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

October 2009, Fox News

Asked if there are issues on which he’s moderate or to the left, he said, “I favor some of the gun control measures we have in New Jersey” and was interrupted by Hannity shaking his head and saying, “Bad idea.”

Christie: “We have a densely populated state and there’s a big handgun problem in New Jersey. Now, I don’t support all the things that the governor supports, by a long stretch. But on certain gun control issues, looking at it from a law enforcement perspective, seeing how many police officers were killed — we have an illegal gun problem in New Jersey.”

Hannity: “Should every citizen in your state be allowed to get a licensed weapon if they want one?”

Christie: “Listen, with the Democratic Legislature that we have, there is no way those type of things –”

Christie: “Listen, at the end of the day, what I support are common sense laws that will allow people to protect themselves. But I also am very concerned about the safety of our police officers on the streets. Very concerned. And I want to make sure that we don’t have an abundance of guns out there.

he's "Concerned' about our safety...but not about fucking us out of our pensions......
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:50:23 PM EDT
[#29]
I see it now

Damn.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:50:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:52:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
That was cool

this
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:52:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

{singsong} I see someone whi isnt even a fucking Taxpayer here {Singsong}
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:53:07 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well played sir!

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:54:57 PM EDT
[#34]
You fucking people make me LAUGH...if he was ANYONE else you'd be calling for his fucking HEAD on a pike over his Gun stance....but because he fucks wiht the unions you're so busy sucking his Dick you dont even realize you're the SAME sheep you revile anywhere else.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:57:08 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

You fucking people make me LAUGH...if he was ANYONE else you'd be calling for his fucking HEAD on a pike over his Gun stance....but because he fucks wiht the unions you're so busy sucking his Dick you dont even realize you're the SAME sheep you revile anywhere else.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:58:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

October 2009, Fox News

he's "Concerned' about our safety...but not about fucking us out of our pensions......

Cough....unionboy....cough.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:00:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:02:30 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Hey,

Kevin "*sproing*"
Mancrush, but fuck?

Are you coming out in this thread?

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:03:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey,

Kevin "*sproing*"
Mancrush, but fuck?

Are you coming out in this thread?

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:04:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

October 2009, Fox News

yeah I've Hidden the fact im a Cop since i came on this board.......  OMFGWWID you Outed me!! gasp  
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:06:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DtXtEwEq2WE/S3cj5vS8R_I/AAAAAAAAANc/JB0I-iXWwAs/s320/sewious.jpg

I'll be expecting your support for Hillary, Schmucky Schumer, and Feinswine posthaste..since Gun Rights aren't "Sewious" after all.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:12:23 PM EDT
[#42]
I am all for politician's putting a serious beat down on teachers.. All of us need to be unafraid in how we handle the issues.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:14:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DtXtEwEq2WE/S3cj5vS8R_I/AAAAAAAAANc/JB0I-iXWwAs/s320/sewious.jpg

I'll be expecting your support for Hillary, Schmucky Schumer, and Feinswine posthaste..since Gun Rights aren't "Sewious" after all.

Dude, I'm sorry your gravy train has derailed because of the economy.

Sorry you can't put in all that overtime in your last year to pad your pension by 25%+.

But...thems the breaks.  The taxpayers can't afford it any more.

Sucks, I know.

I like Christie because he's telling it like it is:  We're broke and we need to fix this shit.

Everyone has to sacrifice and suffer in this economy.  Just because you're in a public sector union doesn't exempt from the same economic pain that the private sector deals with every day.

It's not a magic force field that lasts forever.  

Again, I'm sorry about that...but you're going to have to deal with it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:17:51 PM EDT
[#44]
from now on when I hear Chris Christie I will just think about "common sense" gun control
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:19:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

October 2009, Fox News

yeah I've Hidden the fact im a Cop since i came on this board.......  OMFGWWID you Outed me!! gasp  

Or you guys could have elected some progun poloitician that pays lip service to every other thing a conservative is supposed to do.  You got other things to worry about in that state.  It's not like your gun laws are getting any worse under this guy.  Obviously you are upset because someone is standing up to the public employee unions that you are a part of.  I can't wait until I see a Governor in my state do the same.  They are draining our state.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:21:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, I'm sorry your gravy train has derailed because of the economy.

Sorry you can't put in all that overtime in your last year to pad your pension by 25%+.
But...thems the breaks.  The taxpayers can't afford it any more.

Sucks, I know.

I like Christie because he's telling it like it is:  We're broke and we need to fix this shit.

Everyone has to sacrifice and suffer in this economy.  Just because you're in a public sector union doesn't exempt from the same economic pain that the private sector deals with every day.

It's not a magic force field that lasts forever.  

Again, I'm sorry about that...but you're going to have to deal with it.

See this is why you REALLY shouldnt run your Suck when you dont know what you are talking about.  NJ Police and Fire pensons do not, AND NEVER HAVE been based on anything But out base salaries.  I can work a thousand hours of Ot, or I can work NONE and it doesnt affect my pension at all.  But hwey  Who the fuck am I to bring facts into this..so go right ahead and buy into the Hype Little Sheep...Baaaaaaaaaaa
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:22:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Government employee pensions are the single biggest problem facing local and state governments right now, and unions are blocking any solutions.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:22:39 PM EDT
[#48]
It's nice, but he's still antigun so I'd never vote for him for a federal office.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:23:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You handle yourself in this fine manner on the job as well?

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:24:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

October 2009, Fox News

Or you guys could have elected some progun poloitician that pays lip service to every other thing a conservative is supposed to do.  You got other things to worry about in that state.  It's not like your gun laws are getting any worse under this guy.  Obviously you are upset because someone is standing up to the public employee unions that you are a part of.  I can't wait until I see a Governor in my state do the same.  They are draining our state.

Yeaqh because the Police and fire pensions are tanking the state..it has NOTHING to do with the Fucking politicians who hold multiple jobs, with multiple ppensions, and sallaries of HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars...which has been ignored by Christie since he was elected...Nahh that doesnt mean shit to the state.  I am SO glad im almost done because once I retire the State of Nj wont see another dime from me.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top