Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2010 6:22:12 PM EDT
Do they honor posted ammo prices or do they raise the price after you order?-I have heard of certain other companies calling and saying "Sorry, the price has gone up". The reason I ask is they have Herters .223 ammo for $3.00/box, but a friend of mine was at the Owatonna store today and the same ammo was $5.99. Might order some, but not going to bother if they're likely to call me with a price change.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:23:40 PM EDT
[#1]
If you bring the online price to their attention, they will honor it in store. At least they did for me.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:24:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Cabela's is usually pretty good about honoring prices.  Heck, I ordered a smoker from them last year that had just gone off sale on the website the day before I ordered and the person on the live chat help actually hooked me up with the sale price even though it was my own fault for waiting.  It was 25% off, so it saved me quite a bit.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:24:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Their store prices don't always match the online prices. In either direction.

Sometimes the stores offer sale prices on an item that you won't find online either.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:37:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok, thanks. Is this ammo the same stuff as Wolf and Tula, or is it a different load? It seems the cheapest load is something different every week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top