Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 6:13:37 PM EDT
Some good research here:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2584978/posts

I left the link cold because I didn't know if this is against coc.

I think this stunt is something more than it seems.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:32:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Now watch THIS being ignored by all of the asshats who were falling over each other kissing this douches ass because he was burning korans.........

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:38:53 PM EDT
[#3]
*sound of crickets
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:43:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:47:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
*sound of crickets

You got that right.  

I think many of his new found supporters and detractors are getting played for "useful idiots."
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:02:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
*sound of crickets

You got that right.  

I think many of his new found supporters and detractors are getting played for "useful idiots."

if the shoe fits.........

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:04:01 AM EDT
[#7]

I've suspected for a while that Fred Phelps and his posse of insane clowns are democratic agents out to create controversy.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:10:46 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't care what his beliefs are, although I don't subscribe to his beliefs or tactics I believe that as long as people aren't confiscating other persons' books and burning them, I don't have a problem with it and it falls under the freedom of speech thing. So although I don't agree with the pastor, I support his right to do it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:11:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Seriously?  Since 2230 yesterday?  
I'm genuinely surprised.

Quoted:

I've suspected for a while that Fred Phelps and his posse of insane clowns are democratic agents out to create controversy.

They're a bunch of scammers taking a page directly out of the KKK fundraising playbook, nothing more.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top