Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 5:29:53 PM EDT
WTF? I had to go get fingerprinted and get a background check, because I might have to work in or around a school.. My employer had to pay for it, but when I said to the he lady that the law seems a little like guilty unlil proven innocent, She responded with an arfcom classic, "yeah, but it's for the children, so it's not a big deal".. People continue to give away freedoms for more security every fucking day..

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:33:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I honestly did not mind.  BUT. there was no fingerprinting.  Just a background.

ETA:   You don't have kids do you?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:36:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I hate having to get fingerprinted every damn time I renew my driver's license because I have hazmat endorsement.   Now I'm sure some terrorist that intends to drive his vehicle of terror is going to go through the trouble to do all that garbage.   Just like everything else,  the criminals will not comply and the rest of us pay the price with loss of liberty.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:36:48 PM EDT
[#3]

How the hell is that BS gonna stop serial child molesters?

RIP, little Jessica.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:38:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh.  BTW,  we caught the SOB that killed her here in Augusta, GA.  Too bad he was taken alive.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:41:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Oh.  BTW,  we caught the SOB that killed her here in Augusta, GA.  Too bad he was taken alive.

What ever happened to his POS family members that covered for him while he raped her and buried her alive?

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:43:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I had to get fingerprinted to work at a school too, but my employer didn't pay for it
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:45:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I think we should have an law stating that laws can't be named after people.  It adds another layer of emotion-driven BS to the legal system that the aristocracy is all too eager to exploit.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:51:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think we should have an law stating that laws can't be named after people.  It adds another layer of emotion-driven BS to the legal system that the aristocracy is all too eager to exploit.

The "aristocracy"?  

John Couey buried the girl alive after fucking sealing her in a God Damned plastic bag less that 5 feet from his roach infested trailer and let her fucking suffocate while he and his scum sucking "family" denied, obstructed, and lied.

They can call it anything they fucking want and the more it tugs at the heartstrings the better in my opinion.  If it prevents even one case of abuse/kidnap/etc then it has succeeded.

I hope that fucking animal is rotting in eternal fucking hell as we speak.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:58:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The "aristocracy"?  

John Couey buried the girl alive after fucking sealing her in a God Damned plastic bag less that 5 feet from his roach infested trailer and let her fucking suffocate while he and his scum sucking "family" denied, obstructed, and lied.

They can call it anything they fucking want and the more it tugs at the heartstrings the better in my opinion.  If it prevents even one case of abuse/kidnap/etc then it has succeeded.

I hope that fucking animal is rotting in eternal fucking hell as we speak.

Where did you ever get the idea that I didn't?

What is "IT"?  Do you even know what's in "IT"?

Thanks for proving my point.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top