Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/8/2010 8:52:46 AM EDT
With new Senate committe gearing up and lame duck Democrats facing tidal wave of opisition in midterm election look for dead ender Democrats to push new Federal Firearm restrictions down our throats like the other Dem agenda Items that have come our way ...
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:54:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Ii believe there were rumblings that the EPA jumped the proverbial gun with their attempt to ban lead ammunition last month. Many people thought they were supposed to wait until the lame duck session to try to get that through.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:56:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Jesus Christ you are a fucking weirdo, all you do is post inflammatory threads with no basis for your claims. Do us a favor and get a life.

Hey guess what, look for Congress to pass a law censoring AR15.com, it's coming because they know November is going to be a slaughter. There is a difference between paying attention and being vigilant, and being a troll.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:57:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
With new Senate committe gearing up and lame duck Democrats facing tidal wave of opisition in midterm election look for dead ender Democrats to push new Federal Firearm restrictions down our throats like the other Dem agenda Items that have come our way ...

Nothing will come of it....besides, in your position, could they do anything to you that California hasn't already done?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:58:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Jesus Christ you are a fucking weirdo, all you do is post inflammatory threads with no basis for your claims. Do us a favor and get a life.

Hey guess what, look for Congress to pass a law censoring AR15.com, it's coming because they know November is going to be a slaughter. There is a difference between paying attention and being vigilant, and being a troll.  

No link to the Drudge story on this & I'm the troll ...
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:58:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Evidence please.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:00:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing will come of it....besides, in your position, could they do anything to you that California hasn't already done?

Federally imposed  California style Firearm restrictions for Texas & Wyoming & Iowa are not beyond this group of Democrats  ...
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:01:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Evidence please.

Some one link the Drudge story or is this a non topic ?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:03:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:03:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I suspect he may watch a lot of prison planet/alex jones.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:03:12 AM EDT
[#10]
No, it's still just your state that is going to suck ass.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:03:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Federally imposed  California style Firearm restrictions for Texas & Wyoming & Iowa are not beyond this group of Democrats  ...

Yeah.  Right.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:04:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Ii believe there were rumblings that the EPA jumped the proverbial gun with their attempt to ban lead ammunition last month. Many people thought they were supposed to wait until the lame duck session to try to get that through.  

They will let their Gungrabbin nature get the better of them soon enough ...
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:05:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearings/hearing.cfm?id=4771

Nary a word, then suddenly....

Linky no work put a good one up for the disbelievers ...
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:05:50 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

You need to substantiate your statement...  

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:06:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone put up a link that works ...
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:08:04 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your hands broken? Put it up yourself.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:08:35 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And learn a little punctuation..........

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:10:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:10:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Why put up a link - I'm sure the other two of three threads in GD on this Senate panel have links in them...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1088088
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1088071
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:10:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Imbroglio, is that you?

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:10:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't do links or pics , you must have missed that about me ...
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:11:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Not gonna happen this year.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:12:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Why put up a link - I'm sure the other two of three threads in GD on this Senate panel have links in them...

Any Love for Democrats in those threads too ???
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:12:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Not gonna happen this year.

Like they said Zero Care was dead too ???
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:13:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Are you referring to this?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:16:17 AM EDT
[#26]
OMG!! OH NOEZ!!!  CONGRESS IS HAVING A HEARING!  HERE THEY COME TO TAKE THEM, THE CHAIR IS NOW AGAINST THE WALL!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:16:44 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:17:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yeah, that's the notice about a senate hearing that happens pretty much every session and nothing ever happens as a result.  Freak out, everyone!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:21:03 AM EDT
[#29]
um ... nevermind
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:21:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

You started this thread, you put up a link
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:22:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that's the notice about a senate hearing that happens pretty much every session and nothing ever happens as a result.  Freak out, everyone!

No freaking out here, just asking if that is what the OP was referring to or not.  
Maybe there is something else going on.
However if that is what he was referring to, then I don't see a reason to worry....yet.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:22:49 AM EDT
[#32]
What are you going on about this time?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:24:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Let's see. Zero gets elected a a good number of democratic senators write the kenyan a letter saying they will not support gun control legislation.

Now that he will be a lame duck, you think those same senators are going to support gun control.

Not going to happen.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:24:49 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What that you make silly claims, pass them as fact, then never back them up? Yeah I already knew that about you. There is a word for your type, but it escapes me at present...

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:25:37 AM EDT
[#35]
There are a whole buncha registered voters who have gotten into guns and CCW these days.  It's not like it used to be where a gun nut was a fringe member of society.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:28:48 AM EDT
[#36]
OP must own stock in Cerberus.

"Quick!  Buy more guns before they're banned.  Again!"
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:29:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:33:40 AM EDT
[#38]
The lame duck Dems will have a lot on their table between November & December recess, I am betting new gun control legislation will not make it on the docket. Only the urban Dems want it, the rural Dems want to keep their jobs.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:37:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Imbroglio, is that you?

ah the good old days...
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:43:01 AM EDT
[#40]

Federally imposed California style Firearm restrictions for Texas & Wyoming & Iowa are not beyond this group of Democrats ...

AHAHAHAHA stfu!

I read this and I wanna look for a picture of Chicken Little
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:45:10 AM EDT
[#41]
A final solution for guns?

If they couldn't do it with Obama's popularity a year ago and controlling Congress with a filebuster proof majority, they ain't going to do it now.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:47:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No freaking out here, just asking if that is what the OP was referring to or not.  
Maybe there is something else going on.
However if that is what he was referring to, then I don't see a reason to worry....yet.

My post was directed at the OP and other chicken littles, sorry for the confusion.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:48:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Federally imposed California style Firearm restrictions for Texas & Wyoming & Iowa are not beyond this group of Democrats ...

AHAHAHAHA stfu!

I read this and I wanna look for a picture of Chicken Little

I could see texas getting more strict on their laws, but not Wyoming. I'd consider Wyoming more of a free state then texas. No offense, but its not impossible.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:49:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

As I understand it, the EPA was considering a petition from outside groups(econazi's) regarding the lead ban, meaning it wasn't something the EPA came up with.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:55:28 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As I understand it, the EPA was considering a petition from outside groups(econazi's) regarding the lead ban, meaning it wasn't something the EPA came up with.

Correct.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:55:29 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Then you shouldn't do posts either.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:00:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Calgunner.. you are the first to get the ignore button...
see ya later...

maybe...
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:06:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Wake up people.  A lame duck session is going to be the most dangerous time.  These politicians will not only be "out", they will have a grudge against the people who voted them out (anyone who isnt a left wing jackass).  And they will not be held accountable since they are already on their way out. Obama will be at his strongest with a mojority in both houses and a suicidal "not give a shit" philosophy.  Hey, these politicians (mostly the libs) think they are the elite and we are scum who cant tie our shoes.
They got trillions in bailouts, all wasted, Obamacare, and what else?  Can anyone stop them?  Fuck no.  If they can change the health care for millions, they sure as hell can pass some gun law.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:08:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HUH?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:10:49 AM EDT
[#50]
IBTL?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top