Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 7:15:49 AM EDT
That I graduated with...she is a slight bit older than me...just asked what Ground Zero is in reference to NYC...WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is old enough to remember that! WTF happened to our country when people who are 18-20 are asking about 9/11 because they don't remember/haven't learned it in school...WTF?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:17:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Can't help stupid.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:17:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn...fucking sad
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:17:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Go punch her in the babymaker because she is an ignorant cooze.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:18:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'd hit it...with a nuke.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:18:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I was in school watching it happen and I'm only 22. I think I was in the 7th grade so it's not that long ago.

Are you sure she's not just a fucking retard?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:18:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd hit it...with a nuke.

Then breed it out of her.  

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:19:09 AM EDT
[#7]
is she hot?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:20:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That I graduated with...she is a slight bit older than me...just asked what Ground Zero is in reference to NYC...WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is old enough to remember that! WTF happened to our country when people who are 18-20 are asking about 9/11 because they don't remember/haven't learned it in school...WTF?

Pics of FB chick would probably help us all understand her mental issues a little better.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:22:09 AM EDT
[#9]
lol...she's a whore...I wouldn't seriously put anything in. Not if you want it back anyway when it came out

and pic fail...just imagine a brunette with blonde girl dumb looking eyes.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:23:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
is she hot?

Has to be.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:23:37 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

lol...she's a whore...I wouldn't seriously put anything in. Not if you want it back anyway when it came out

and pic fail...just imagine a brunette with blonde girl dumb looking eyes.

I work better off of visual stimulation.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:26:04 AM EDT
[#12]
lol...well. after my verbal assault on her for being a moron she removed me from friends. No loss at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top