Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 5:58:10 AM EDT
"Some men buy sophisticated, ultra-realistic sex dolls choosing face models, body types, bust sizes, and even adding sensors that make them moan. This is the first time, however, that I've heard of a man cloning his ex-girlfriend in silicone.

Why would you like to have an inert clone of the source of your pain is beyond me, but it has happened in Italy. After his girlfriend left him, a 50-year-old man took a bunch of her photographs to adult toy maker Diego Bortolin and asked him to reproduce her. He wanted an exact copy of the 1.60-meter-tall, 127-pound blonde except for one detail: "I want it just like her but with bigger boobs."

Normally, Bortolin sells his silicone dolls—with fully articulated metal skeletons—for $5,000 a pop. This time, however, the abandoned man had to pay $18,000. The reason, according to the manufacturer: "We had to replicate everything, right down to the shape of her nails and teeth."  He explained: "She was a smiling blonde girl but he wanted bigger boobs and a curvier backside.  Our normal dolls are very realistic and everything works just like the real thing. "

Maybe he now can talk with Zoltan, and make her talk with some rudimentary artificial intelligence. But then again, like Bortolin says, "she is now the perfect girlfriend as far as I can see.""
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:00:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:13:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
dupe

See what you did.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:14:39 AM EDT
[#3]
another reason fatties last longer
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:17:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd hit it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top