Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2010 6:10:56 PM EDT
Who is the hottest weatherbabe on the Weather Channel or do you consider them all ugly?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:14:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Stephanie Abrams. I'd hit that so hard that neither of us could walk for a week.

Or, speaking in more weather sounding terminology, I'd like to extend my tongue of moisture into her central river valley.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:16:00 PM EDT
[#2]
They are the most fertile women on the planet. Some have had upwards of 7 children during sweeps week.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:39:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They are the most fertile women on the planet. Some have had upwards of 7 children during sweeps week.

That's no joke. My wife thought all the women wanting babies just needed to do the weather for a week. Instant preggo.  My thought is the producers of the Weather Channel have "back flat legs up "  clause to host the show.

Pluse that Mary Cobb  host makes my shorts tight.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:58:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Stephanie Abrams. I'd hit that so hard that neither of us could walk for a week.

Or, speaking in more weather sounding terminology, I'd like to extend my tongue of moisture into her central river valley.

I have a high pressure system developing into a tropical storm for her.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:10:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Jen Carfagno

Stephanbie Abrams

Nicole Mitchell

Nicole Mitchell used to be on a local station here in Tulsa...she made the nightly weather forecast worth watching...
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:14:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

On the beach, wind blowing, ponytail with a basebal cap, tee shirt.....

At a desk, makeup, hairdo, dress.....not so much.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:20:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a high pressure system developing into a tropical storm for her.

i hope you mean low pressure system. You need to listen when they talk.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:20:50 AM EDT
[#8]
no pics yet? mmmmm
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:46:31 AM EDT
[#9]
To me, Heather Tesch.  Very MILF'ish.  Could watch her do the weather all day.  The rest, not so much.  Stephanie Abrams has sort of morphed from pretty cute to something odd.  Might be pounds accumulating and the really strange dresses she wears on set.  When she first appeared on the Weather Channel, I thought she was sort of hot too.

dvo
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:59:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Here's all the babes, and for the gals, the weather dudes http://www.weather.com/tv/personalities/
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:12:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's no joke. My wife thought all the women wanting babies just needed to do the weather for a week. Instant preggo.  My thought is the producers of the Weather Channel have "back flat legs up "  clause to host the show.

Pluse that Mary Cobb  host makes my shorts tight.

I notice Jim Cantore seems like a happy guy...
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:23:46 AM EDT
[#12]
This thread is total fucking fail without pictures.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:28:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Jodi Saeland from 1994...
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:42:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Nicole Mitchell in uniform!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top