Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2010 12:07:57 PM EDT
So any consessions to Arabs or PA in the mideast conflict is useless (Especially with PA being the lesser of the bad actor arabs (After Hammas & other players)
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:09:46 PM EDT
[#1]
AE1 has on this very site explained that all they want is land and dont hate the jews themselves..

why do you have to stir shit up ?

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:14:06 PM EDT
[#2]
This was on ATT-Yahoo news just now and Drudge should pick it up pronto too , if you want links ...
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:17:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

This was on ATT-Yahoo news just now and Drudge should pick it up pronto too , if you want links ...

its already on drudge

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:24:58 PM EDT
[#4]

shocked i tell ya

these peace talks are the only way they can hope to get israel to cede more land to them.  they don't want peace, they want israel destroyed and they know they can't do it through a conventional war.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:26:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, duh.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:29:35 PM EDT
[#6]
......and why they conjured up the idea of a displaced Palestinian people

PLO admitted to this back in the 1970's as their tactic

Quoted:

shocked i tell ya

these peace talks are the only way they can hope to get israel to cede more land to them.  they don't want peace, they want israel destroyed and they know they can't due it through conventional war.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:39:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Cool, that settles it. Fire up the Corrie dozers.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:33:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Old news.  Abbas was Arafat's boy in the PLO since 1964.  He is Arafat without the ugly.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:35:16 PM EDT
[#9]
They still hope to have the "right of return" included in a "peace treaty" so that with it and a higher birthrate they could demographically conquer Israel.

It could happen in time.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:50:56 PM EDT
[#10]
A lighthearted love song from Israel to all the would-be constituent countries of the longed-for caliphate, courtesy of FLAL1A.

N. . . is for the nasty things you call us;

U. . . is for your women's uvulation;

K. . . is for the Kaddish we'll say for you;

E. . . 's for eradication of your nation.

So long, Ishmaelites! Been good knowing you! We'll be sure to pass out candy in the streets as we enjoy the gentle orange glow (don't forget those welders' goggles, actual and honorary Izzies!) from the East. Have a great evening, everybody and please remember your waiters and waitresses.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:52:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
......and why they conjured up the idea of a displaced Palestinian people

PLO admitted to this back in the 1970's as their tactic in their original charter published in 1964, THREE YEARS  BEFORE ISRAEL EVER ENTERED THE WEST BANK AND GAZA.
Quoted:

shocked i tell ya

these peace talks are the only way they can hope to get israel to cede more land to them.  they don't want peace, they want israel destroyed and they know they can't due it through conventional war.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:09:18 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm still waiting for us to pick just one side of a conflict and pay only them.

And even then I still

Actually, I'd rather it wasn't Israel, nobody else seems to steal our shit and sell it quite so openly.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:20:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm still waiting for us to pick just one side of a conflict and pay only them.

And even then I still

Actually, I'd rather it wasn't Israel, nobody else seems to steal our shit and sell it quite so openly.

you're doing a good job of picking up where 5subslr and vito left off.

congratulations

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:31:37 PM EDT
[#14]
 PA & Abbas "Will never recognize Israel as a Jewish state"

Then there is nothing more to discuss.  

Close the negotiations, tell clinton and her cronies to get the hell out, Leave Israel alone, have a nice day.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:33:48 PM EDT
[#15]

PA & Abbas "Will never recognize Israel as a Jewish state"

What else is new?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:42:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Admission of intent
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:46:20 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Old news.  Abbas was Arafat's boy in the PLO since 1964.  He is Arafat without the ugly.

Yeah, we'll talk, till the next intifada.   Yasser nearly lost his mind once and signed something.   The "no Jewish State" simply means they would let Israel exist if they could live there as equals and eventually outnumber them and rise above them in governming.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:50:12 PM EDT
[#18]
And the so called "peace process" will continue despite the fact that everyone involved knows that it is an absolute sham; proof of which comes straight from the mouths of the arabs.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:01:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So any consessions to Arabs or PA in the mideast conflict is useless (Especially with PA being the lesser of the bad actor arabs (After Hammas & other players)

In my mind the only way to fix that problems is to kill one side completely.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:57:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

In my mind the only way to fix that problems is to kill one side completely.

Let Go Let Gaza ...
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:02:45 PM EDT
[#21]
The issue they have is they will never recognize it is a Jewish state, specifying religion. There are non Jews living in Israel and that is a concern, and that there are holy sites that are not Jewish. They will however recognize the state of Israel. I'm not being partisan. Just stating the distinction.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:06:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Almost 5 Million Jews in Israel make it a Jewish State (Like it or not )
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:14:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

We have a secular government do we not?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:54:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have a secular government do we not?

Uh, why bring "WE" into this ??????????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top