Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2002 1:13:15 PM EDT
Da ho is going to give Hepatitis C to Kid Rock. [sex]

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/News/04/12/people.anderson.rock.ap/index.html[/url]

The funny thing is, Tommy Lee is Hep C free apparently. [shock]

Man, as my favorite rapper Ludacris would say, it's a HO-wide world.

themao [chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 1:15:45 PM EDT
[#1]
[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 1:16:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Heheh, I wish everyone would stop bad-mouthing PA. She's doing us a favor here....
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 2:00:32 PM EDT
[#3]
By marrying Kid Rock? He is pretty progun, not quite Ted Nugent but enough to say so in public.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 2:13:29 PM EDT
[#4]
First Therao....     You cant get hepatitis C thru sex..  there has to be a transfer
of Blood....  

Second Therao.....    Pammy aint no Ho....  You couldn't get close to her with your smegma breath if you tried !     [;)]

[img]http://www.djmcc.com/pam.jpg[/img]

edited to correct Image
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 2:17:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
First Therao....     You cant get hepatitis C thru sex..  there has to be a transfer
of Blood....  

[img]http://www.djmcc.com/pam.jpg[/img]

edited to correct Image
View Quote

Yes you can, just like AIDS is blood related.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 2:38:38 PM EDT
[#6]
SteyreAUG "Quoted"
[/quote]
"Yes you can, just like AIDS is blood related."[/quote]

SteyrAUG...  no..  it's not like aids..  Hepatitis C can be tranfered thru sexual activity, but it's Rare... [b][size=6]RARE ![/size=6] [b]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 2:54:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
By marrying Kid Rock? He is pretty progun, not quite Ted Nugent but enough to say so in public.
View Quote

SA, not flaming you, but have you ever had to sit through one of his records? A none-stop blathering about drugs and stealing (with a  little guns in there too per ghetto (holds 'em sidewayz) fashion.

AFAIK, his pro-gun stance is just a PR play. IMO he's a wigger POS.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 2:57:02 PM EDT
[#8]
WOW what a catch!A dumb cunt with a blown out pussie w/ the HEP word! Sign me up!NOT!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 2:59:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm a Registerd Medical Technologist and YES,Hep C is considered a sexually transmitted disease.

I work with body fluids daily, hell if it comes out of the body, i work with it and this disease really scares the bejeezes out of my colleagues and myself.

i hope he wraps his jimmy....
i hear a call from the TROJAN MAN!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 3:02:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Sexual Transmission
Sexual transmission of hepatitis C between monogamous partners appears to be uncommon. Whether hepatitis C is spread by sexual contact has not been conclusively proven, and studies have been contradictory. Surveys of spouses and monogamous sexual partners of patients with hepatitis C show that less than 5 percent are infected with HCV, and many of these have other risk factors for this infection. For this reason, changes in sexual practices are not recommended for monogamous patients. Testing sexual partners for anti-HCV can help with patient counseling. People with multiple sex partners should be advised to follow safe sex practices, which should protect against hepatitis C as well as hepatitis B and HIV.

[url]http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health/digest/pubs/chrnhepc/chrnhepc.htm[/url]

Pammy..  come to realist baby..  [:)]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 3:07:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Pamela Anderson marrying Kid Rock?

Man, it's a real toss-up to try to figure out which one of them is showing WORSE taste!  [rolleyes]

CJ

Link Posted: 4/13/2002 3:15:56 PM EDT
[#12]

[b][blue][size=6]I wanna be a cowboy baby...
[/size=6][/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 3:16:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

SA, not flaming you, but have you ever had to sit through one of his records? A none-stop blathering about drugs and stealing (with a  little guns in there too per ghetto (holds 'em sidewayz) fashion.

AFAIK, his pro-gun stance is just a PR play. IMO he's a wigger POS.
View Quote

Only problem, it ain't PR to be progun. It is kinda antiPR. Ask Ted Nugent about that one.

As far as Kids music, I actually like it. I burned both of his first two albums, the last one was kinda weak.

As far as Pam, I think she's pretty hot but I don't want cooties.

Editted to add, FLAME AWAY!
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 3:22:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

As far as Kids music, I actually like it. I burned both of his first two albums, the last one was kinda weak.

[url=http://www.theonion.com/onion3618/kid_rock_starves.html] Kid Rock Starves to Death: MP3 Piracy Blamed[/url]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 3:26:02 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm not gonna flame on you, that is just my opinion of him. I think he is trying to get a "patriotic angle" for his record sales.

Of course, I could be wrong. But I still hate wiggers. Metal or rap, no in between.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:07:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Surveys of spouses and monogamous sexual partners of patients with hepatitis C show that less than 5 percent are infected with HCV, and many of these have other risk factors for this infection.
View Quote

Coming from the government, they play with numbers very well. Regardless, I won't risk it at any percentage point. The fact is, she has a very dangerous disease, and I wouldn't touch her with a 50 foot pole. Hell man, Howard Stern said publicly that he wouldn't do her! [shock] Now if radio's #1 shock jock won't do her, neither should we.

Ghettoblaster: Word man. I hate wiggers too. Kid Rock sucks hands down.

themao [chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:17:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[url=http://www.theonion.com/onion3618/kid_rock_starves.html] Kid Rock Starves to Death: MP3 Piracy Blamed[/url]
View Quote

Don't care. THe music industry is owned by antigun people and I ain't gonna fund ANY of them. KRs just gonna have to make do with the millions from concerts and t shirt sales.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:21:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't care. THe music industry is owned by antigun people and I ain't gonna fund ANY of them. KRs just gonna have to make do with the millions from concerts and t shirt sales.
View Quote

Did you read the article?  Isn't that at least a [i]little[/i] funny?  Seems like you would have gotten a big kick out of it.  Guess not.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Who would want to be with a worn out hustler who's Clam resembles a PEACOAT SLEVE?? Tie a board to my ass- I'm going down...YUCK...
[0J]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 6:32:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Coming from the government, they play with numbers very well. Regardless, I won't risk it at any percentage point. The fact is, she has a very dangerous disease, and I wouldn't touch her with a 50 foot pole. Hell man, Howard Stern said publicly that he wouldn't do her! [shock] Now if radio's #1 shock jock won't do her, neither should we.
View Quote

Dude... They are talking about risky sexual behavior.... If you've got a festering sore on
your prick and stick in her when she's ragging.. well..  Duh...  

Howard Stern ??  You've got to be kidding...
I'm gonna pretend I didnt hear you quote that
walking human Fecies...[rolleyes]

I long as I'm breathing and smiling, Pamela Lee Anderson will have a place to sit... [:)]

[img]http://www.eng.uci.edu/~alberto/images/pam.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 6:48:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Did you read the article?  Isn't that at least a [i]little[/i] funny?  Seems like you would have gotten a big kick out of it.  Guess not.
View Quote

It was ok. I probably shouldn't have given a serious answer to your humorous (intentionally) reply.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 6:50:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 6:56:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Now honestly:  Who here REALLY gives a shit?  Just wondering.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 6:56:52 PM EDT
[#24]
... Pamela has a very huge pussy. Kid Rock can have her.

(not kidding, it's like 9 inches long!)
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 7:23:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

As if!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 9:15:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

As if!!
View Quote

... No really, I seen a video of her. It's HUGE.

... I'd still do her though (with a condom)
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 9:43:12 PM EDT
[#27]
I love this website, where else can you read this kinda stuff, you all are GREAT, I've been laughing my ass off the whole time I was reading these posts.

So Pammy is a HO with a BIG 'OL SLOT!!!!!!

AR15.com rocks, and the kid can't come close!!!

Even if he has a hot HO with a BIG 'OL SLOT!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 10:00:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Anybody got a pic of her without all the makeup??

[puke]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 10:45:53 PM EDT
[#29]
I don't understand why a guy his age and in his position would even want to get married. It don't make no sense.
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 2:35:16 AM EDT
[#30]
[img]http://www.deansplanet.com/images/pamnm.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.deansplanet.com/celebswithoutmakeup7/pam_2.jpg[/img]

You asked for it, here she is with no makeup!

What do you all think, is she as hot as her pics in the press make her out to be?

AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

My wet dream just turned into a nightmare!!!!
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 2:57:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Damn fool,if you ask me.
Off the topic here is kid rock's dad hank williams jr like i have heard here in AK.
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 5:54:35 AM EDT
[#32]
its a common link that thru lifestyles, you unknowingly are at risk for certain things in a group..

you put yourself in a HIGHRISK lifestyle by making a habit of banging rockstars..

you will get other STD's..

most people who are test positive for one type of STD will usually show evidence of other STD exposures. once your diagnosed with one and if you dont check your behavior, the rate of increaded transmission is compounded.

we see a ton of HIV cases where HEP C or HEP B is piggy backed as a disease state..so common, we just assume its a given.

but then again,i work at one largest labs in the nation and we routinely run extra testing on samples that arent routinely ordered for research for possible new generation testing.

i see someone that tests positive for HEP C or HIV..you can just about guarantee there are other spiders in the outhouse.

Link Posted: 4/14/2002 6:01:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Damn fool,if you ask me.
Off the topic here is kid rock's dad hank williams jr like i have heard here in AK.
View Quote

No, his dad is a car salesman I think he owns a new car lot? in Romeo, MI
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 6:39:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Well i've been lied to.shouldnt be to mad my elected officals do it all the time .
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 10:08:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Now honestly:  Who here REALLY gives a shit?  Just wondering.
View Quote

Its not that we give a shit, it's just that it makes an interesting piece of conversation. [;)]

IMHO: That was an awesome article. I never saw that one before.

themao [chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 9:21:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Hep is spread a lot by people not washing their hands after leaning forward, so i would really depend on what kind of sex you were having, and how clean your partner was! Fecal matter being a major contibuting factor here! so better use three condoms just for a starter,and keep your hands out of your mouth and eyes!   She's still eye candy      bob cole  
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 2:23:17 AM EDT
[#37]
The CDC has discovered a lot of Hep coming from quarterbacks: "Hep! Hep! Hep!"  [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:41:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can you document this with a photo containing said pussy together with a common 12-inch ruler? [;)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 8:05:09 AM EDT
[#39]
The real question here, gentlemen, is: what the fuck is a PEACOAT SLEVE???  
 I've seen the infamous video- imho, a waste of three hours- there was only about 20 minutes of actual sex and nudity!  The rest was crap and nonsense.  She does have a big fat, raw, shaved bald cooter...Tommy Lee sure did stick it to her.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 8:36:51 AM EDT
[#40]
The real question here, gentlemen, is: what the fuck is a PEACOAT SLEVE???
View Quote

Uhhh... a thick wool, double-breasted condom?
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 12:07:36 PM EDT
[#41]
And she acted like he was, ah, off target.
She wasn't the animated mate guys seem to think she would be. If you haven't seen the Tommy .vs The Sleepy Clam at Sea video you can pass.

As for the multi-STD issue, our ER's just call it "PID" and give a huge shot of antibiotics. If that doesn't kill the bugs then nothing will. Usually nothing will. As they say "don't pickup what you can't put down."
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 2:57:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Hep A is spread by not washing hands and really not apart of the normal Hepitatis grouping.

Hep B and C are spread thru Body Fluids and are very, very nasty boys to play with.

only with the help of antiviral cocktails (here is your gratuitous he said"        ") is a person able to help fight the diseases.

you'll never be cured with hep B or C.

dying of liver failure is a bi-ootch.

IS THAT REALLY HER W/O MAKEUP????

a hard-hard life...bummer
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 9:17:25 AM EDT
[#43]
BY THE WAY FELLAS- THAT'S NOT HER W/OUT MAKEUP!

That lady that you see on the left was on CourtTV last night, and was convicted of killing her husband.  Her name escapes me, but again, that is NOT PAMELA.  You do get to see her w/out makeup in the Pam/Tommy sex tape, and she is not as pretty, but still "hump-able."  
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 5:00:41 AM EDT
[#44]
She wouldn't be my type even if she WASN'T a complete and total skank with an unerring knack for marrying drug-crazed slimeballs with questionable musical talents.

If she's eye candy, I'm allergic to candy.

CJ

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top