Posted: 9/7/2010 8:36:45 AM EDT
EDIT/

ARFCOM Search engine strikes again...

Here is the thread: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1087558

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:48:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Ok, it starts again tonight. Here is a good read re this season and past:

ETA: Here is something I didn't know, Kim Coates, the guy who plays 'Tig' was in BHD:

http://www.imfdb.org/images/8/87/BHDM1911A1-1.jpg

He also got shot in the head by Kevin Costner's character in open range

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:07:46 AM EDT
[#2]
So In!  I have been waiting for the season 3 premiere since the season 2 finale.

This is the ONLY show I watch on a regular basis.  Any other time I simply channel surf till something looks good.

But on Tuesday nights I am FX's bitch boy.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:20:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I did not read your post because of spoilers but this is a GREAT show, my wife and I love it. Will be watching tonight.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:23:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I did not read your post because of spoilers but this is a GREAT show, my wife and I love it. Will be watching tonight.

There are no season 3 spoilers in my post..It is a warning to the usual dip's who cry and complain because they click on something they know they shouldn't then get all bent out of shape..like my Dexter thread weeks back.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:33:24 AM EDT
[#5]
My DVR is set for the whole season.  This is one of the few shows I can say that I will stay home for, have never missed an episode, and will watch over and over.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:35:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are no season 3 spoilers in my post..It is a warning to the usual dip's who cry and complain because they click on something they know they shouldn't then get all bent out of shape..like my Dexter thread weeks back.

Cool...

Did you know Jacks / Hunnam has an british accent? I would have never thought he did until I saw an interview.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:36:03 AM EDT
[#7]
In on one.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:39:03 AM EDT
[#8]
As I  said in the other thread yesterday. I thought it was really stupid that they had the guy that ordered the rape of Gemma trapped in a store all alone and decided to just walk away instead of running in and just shooting him. It was the dumbest part of the entire series and made no sense what so ever. He was 20 ft. away from them and they just left, it would have taken 20 seconds to run in and shoot him.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:44:48 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm not sure if I'm going to watch this season, last one just got to ridiculous for my tastes.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:48:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Wow, I almost forgot that it started today.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:50:28 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly. People were pissing and moaning about the prior season.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:57:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

As I  said in the other thread yesterday. I thought it was really stupid that they had the guy that ordered the rape of Gemma trapped in a store all alone and decided to just walk away instead of running in and just shooting him. It was the dumbest part of the entire series and made no sense what so ever. He was 20 ft. away from them and they just left, it would have taken 20 seconds to run in and shoot him.

Wrong. If they had of left even one minute earlier they would have caught Irish at the dock. It was that close.

This thread?

That I started yesterday?

About this season's opening episode?

That is tonight?

At ten o'clock?

On FX?

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:58:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Also, I remember some fight scenes in the last season, mainly between Jax and his step-dad (can't think of his name).  Jax fights like a girl.  That's all I'm gonna say about that.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top