Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2010 10:17:45 PM EDT
Got a DSLR yesterday. I'm totally new to them so give me a break, it will take awhile to get good photos.

Here's one I took yesterday, its not mine, a friend of a friends. If you guys want more, I guess I could upload more, theyre just crappy.

The camera is a Canon T2i with a 18-55 lens.

mdguy
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:20:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Good buy! I'd kill for a T2i...my D90 does horrible video. Get yourself a cheap 50mm 1.8 lens once you get the hang of your new camera. The Canon kit lens is pretty crappy.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:24:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Good buy! I'd kill for a T2i...my D90 does horrible video. Get yourself a cheap 50mm 1.8 lens once you get the hang of your new camera. The Canon kit lens is pretty crappy.

Unfortunately this. I have had my kit lens for almost a year and have yet to make myself buy something better even though I HATE using it.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:26:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree with both of you. Funds are running all over the place, so it will have to do for now. Next will be a macro lens though, after i take my photography class and find out what I want
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top