Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2010 10:09:36 AM EDT
I'm 3 credits away from my degree. Pissed around long enough with the other institution I was going to and recently switched schools.

All the mathc and other requirements were satisfied, but I'm 3 credits (i.e. one test) short of finishing, and was recommended that
I CLEP the exam and get it done. The school accepts this, but I've never done it before.

Can anyone recommend a prep guide or something to get ready for it?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:16:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm 3 credits away from my degree. Pissed around long enough with the other institution I was going to and recently switched schools.

All the mathc and other requirements were satisfied, but I'm 3 credits (i.e. one test) short of finishing, and was recommended that
I CLEP the exam and get it done. The school accepts this, but I've never done it before.

Can anyone recommend a prep guide or something to get ready for it?

Not done any English, but I did do about 20 other credits. They were not too bad. A lot of book stores have study guides for them.

Aviator
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:18:21 AM EDT
[#2]
CLEP'ed U.S History 1 and 2 and Sociology, no English.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:20:29 AM EDT
[#3]

I did, matter of fact. I'd say the test was at about a 6th grade reading level and the essay not much more challenging. Can you read books (not talking picture books here... maybe at the level of harry potter or just above )? If so, go take the test tomorrow.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top