Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2010 9:16:22 AM EDT
I need to test the fuel pressure on an 03 intrepid. There is a schrader valve on the fuel rail. I don't know if it's Chrysler specific or if it's "standard" for several makes, so I don't really know what type of tester to buy. Obviously, I don't need a $400 mitivac kit, but the kits I've been finding locally only list up to around 1996 year model vehicles and most only have a GM adapter and some tee fittings and hose clamps.

I'm looking at this one right now...I can get it almost $30 cheaper elsewhere. autozone link
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:25:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmmmm...if it will fit the Chryslers...I've been known to use an old set of R12 ac gages. Not an approved thing...but will fit some of the diagnostic fuel pressure ports.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top