Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/6/2010 8:23:56 AM EDT
Not just Narco Terror or Uppity Communists in a couple of Central American Countries but a Full Blown Falkland Islands kinda thing but on a larger scale ...
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:24:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I sure hope so.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:27:51 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I sure hope so.

wtf would you hope for that?

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:28:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Nope.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:29:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I sure hope so.

Take some heat off Zero & the Dems ??
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:29:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't...I see the narco's trying to move on the border towns and cities harder than they are now.
CWII is a very real possibility too, red/blue, north, South, inner city versus everyone...it's hard to say.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:29:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I sure hope so.

Because in order for things to get better they have to get worse. Thats what history has proven. Things need to get better.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:29:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not just Narco Teror or Uppity Communists in a couple of Central American Countries but a Full Blown Falkland Islands kinda thing but on a larger scale ...

no, unless obama declares himself a god, raises the legions and with the XIII amongst others. marches south to conquer mexico, central and south amerika, of which the crowning glory will be to bring chavez back to the washington mall where he will ritually have him strangled.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:30:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't...I see the narco's trying to move on the border towns and cities harder than they are now.
CWII is a very real possibility too, red/blue, north, South, inner city versus everyone...it's hard to say.

Not likely, either.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:30:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I sure hope so.

You must be insane.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:32:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I sure hope so.

First post FAILS it.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:32:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I sure hope so.

You must be insane.

Thats what the British thought when the Argies moved on the Malvinas Islands ...
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:34:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:34:41 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I sure hope so.

Because in order for things to get better they have to get worse. Thats what history has proven. Things need to get better.
So in you opinion, what two countrie in the western hemesphere could get into a "full on war" (and realistically might) and the end result would be a positive thing for us?

I can't think of any.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:38:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Costa Rica/Peru/Columbia vs. Bolivia/Venezuela/Cuba/Nicaragua/Mexico Narco Zeta/ Leftist Indian army ?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:38:46 AM EDT
[#15]
No, I don't see it happenning anytime soon
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:39:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I sure hope so.

In the military and hoping for some action?

In the easy chair and hoping for someone elses action!
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:39:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I sure hope so.

You must be insane.

No shit.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:40:00 AM EDT
[#18]
China building Huge Bases in Panama ??
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:41:53 AM EDT
[#19]
A conflict between Venezuela and Colombia is more than possible. Such a conflict would likely draw in the United States of America.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:42:15 AM EDT
[#20]
It would get me off my ass, so sure, why not.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:42:30 AM EDT
[#21]
I don't see it likely.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:44:33 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I sure hope so.

Amazing how in so few words you managed to say so much about yourself.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:47:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

the South WILL rise again,  Ther I said it
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:47:28 AM EDT
[#24]
If war breaks out between Mexico and the US, and the Mexicans in the border states launch an anti-white insurgency...

It was nice knowing you guys.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:48:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Rarely do things get better without attention. When theres a problem and nobody knows about it, it will continue. As the problem gets bigger more and more people wake up to the fact that theres a problem then theres a reaction. Example... In somalia Mohamed Farrah was killing his own people in estimated numbers of 4,000 per week. Nobody heard about it or knew about it. He then started killing up to 8,000 per week. Only then when the problem got worse did people begin to hear about it and demand a solution. Nato then stepped in. Later The U.S.  Point being Farrah could have continued killing 4,000 people a week and nobody would have caught on. He started killing more then people noticed.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:49:21 AM EDT
[#26]
I think the days of conventional warfare are coming to and end (if they haven't already), if that's what you mean
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:49:34 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

A conflict between Venezuela and Colombia is more than possible. Such a conflict would likely draw in the United States of America.

Hey I was down in Bogota around the time Chavez mobilized his troops to the border a couple years ago.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:49:37 AM EDT
[#28]
No.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:51:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Costa Rica/Peru/Columbia vs. Bolivia/Venezuela/Cuba/Nicaragua/Mexico Narco Zeta/ Leftist Indian army ?

Sounds about right.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:53:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I sure hope so.

I'll probably need to line up a deployment for next year, in order to avoid an excess of poverty, and I am getting really fucking tired of long plane rides.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:54:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Ah some of you guys are right. Lets just let the suits keep sending stern letters to each other, that always works.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:55:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Also, because Costa Rica has no armed forces, it has avoided military involvement in political affairs, unlike other countries in the region.....

Uhhhh can't fight without armed forces.....:/

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:56:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

the South WILL rise again,  Ther I said it

I do believe the South is ready for a good game of Cowboys and Muslims.[://

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:02:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
If war breaks out between Mexico and the US, and the Mexicans in the border states launch an anti-white insurgency...

It was nice knowing you guys.

The same Mexicans who can't maintain control of their own country?  The same ones who FLED to the US for a better a life.

Let me splain something:  If any kind of war like that breaks out, the people who have been constrained by their own government for generations will no longer be controlled.  These people have been held down, kicked in the face for going to work, and spat upon for serving their country.  It has taken nearly the full force of government to do this and results in overt double-standards that are beyond unConstitutional.

I don't think we have any idea how fierce real Americans would fight under those circumstances.

I would be happy to drive down from Colorado to help out in Arizona, New Mexico, or Texas (but if we have chili for dinner, it will have beans damnit!).
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:04:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
I sure hope so.

So in you opinion, what two countrie in the western hemesphere could get into a "full on war" (and realistically might) and the end result would be a positive thing for us?

I can't think of any.

Who said anything about things needing to positive for us? Theres plenty of attention needed in south america. Problem is nobody gives a fuck. Because its not on the news so it must not be important.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:04:41 AM EDT
[#36]
possible CWII between red/blue states...with narcos moving in along the border for added grief.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:05:36 AM EDT
[#37]
i should have known...
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:06:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I sure hope so.

You must be insane.

Thats what the British thought when the Argies moved on the Malvinas Islands ...

Im sure you are mistaken and meant The Falkland Islands...

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:06:42 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey I was down in Bogota around the time Chavez mobilized his troops to the border a couple years ago.

Yeah, press doesn't talk about it much up here, but there is real tension down there and I've heard of lot of chatter on militaryphotos about the concerns they have about commie Chavez.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:07:48 AM EDT
[#40]
No chance.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:10:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I think the days of conventional warfare are coming to and end (if they haven't already), if that's what you mean

Exactly.

Just like tactics changed when formations became the game changer in the Napoleonic wars, Guerrilla warfare employed by American forces during the revolution, trench warfare gives way to better tactics between the 1st and 2nd world wars.

We need to be thinking ahead so we dont get caught off guard when the rules change (again).
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:12:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Panama & Grenada = The Wave of the Future ????
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:15:55 AM EDT
[#43]
For the record I wasn't trying to come off sounding like I want war. I don't. But their are so many problems going on in the Americas that have no attention and will continue on being problems until their solved. In order to get solved they need attention, to get attention they need to get bigger so people will wake up to the fact theirs a problem.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:17:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I sure hope so.

You must be insane.

Thats what the British thought when the Argies moved on the Malvinas Falkland Islands ...

Maggie Thatcher and her boys fixed it for you!  
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:17:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Nobody "sees" anything happening until it does.  If I had asked on 9/10/01 if anyone thought anyone would fly huge airliners into the twin towers, everyone would have told me I was nuts, or said never gonna happen.

I for one, think it could happen.. tensions are so high down there.. something is about to break and soon.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:19:44 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

I sure hope so.

You liberals make less sense everyday.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:21:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Sheeet!!

I should read better...I thought the topic was about hot WASR's in the western hemisphere.

After a re-read...already a hot war on....Mexico..at it as they do every once in a while.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:41:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Against who?

Nobody in the Western Hemisphere can hold a candle to the US, it would be short and to the point.

I'd imagine border scuffles with drug gangs down South long before anything else happens.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:43:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Against who?

Nobody in the Western Hemisphere can hold a candle to the US, it would be short and to the point.

I'd imagine border scuffles with drug gangs down South long before anything else happens.  

LOL what makes you think Zero would interject our pow-a
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:35:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
China building Huge Bases in Panama ??

Where are these bases?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top