Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2010 7:04:46 AM EDT
I am in need of a new flag, my American Flag has seen better days and needs to be replaced.

I was thinking of a Gadsden flag, or maybe a Union Jack flag.  

Where is the best place to order one.

Fury.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:05:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I was just going to ask this.  It's spooky how often that happens.  

Tagged.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:06:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I was just going to ask this.  It's spooky how often that happens.  

Tagged.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:06:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:08:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I thought the Union Jack was the UK flag?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:09:53 AM EDT
[#5]

I want a high quality one.  My American Flag is embroidered, and I would like one similar.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:10:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:10:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I thought the Union Jack was the UK flag?

You are right....I stand corrected.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:14:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:17:59 AM EDT
[#9]
I prefer Annin flags.  They're top quality and made not far from where I grew up.  It's a good company run by what seemed like decent people.  

Surprisingly enough, Walmart stocks Annin American flags.  Other US historical flags can be ordered on Amazon or wherever, and if it's an Annin, you know it'll be worth displaying.  I just hung a new one outside Fort Smith yesterday in fact
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:21:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
ARFcom Site Sponser and and the Company the Gives away a Stealth Upper every month has US Flags
on their website

http://stores.homestead.com/Laruetactical/Detail.bok?no=482

Why not order from them when they do so much the the members of this site

From the LaRue website

An American Flag for Patriots…made here in Texas USA.

Believe it or not some folks are having Ol’ Glory made in China.
Like you, we know this just ain’t right and want to give Americans a Flag made right here in San Antonio, Texas.
At 3’x5’ this weatherproof Flag is ideal for outdoor display.
Nyl-Glo ColorFast U.S. Flags will never change color. In fact, they are guaranteed to remain color fast for at least one year. Nyl-Glo U.S. Flags are made of SolarMax 200 Denier Nylon, the longest lasting Nylon flag material available anywhere. They have large, full size "dense-filled-embroidered" stars, double needle seams sewn with lock stitching for extra durability.

Hmm... Nyl-Glo is a trademark of Annin.  They come out of Roseland, NJ.  I don't believe they have any production in Texas, but I may be wrong.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top