Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2010 3:47:46 PM EDT
Was looking for something new to watch on netflix instant watch I stumbled across the Love Guru.  All I know is that its Mike Myers and it did terribly in theater.  How much will this movie suck?
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:52:31 PM EDT
[#1]
The succubi and the incubi were female and male (respectively) demons who were believed to prey on mortal men and women (respectively) while they slept.

Can't help you with the flick though.  Haven't seen it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:57:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Jessica Alba and mini-me are in it. It's kind of dumb for the most part, but I like Jessica Alba and the hate between Mike M and mini-me is amusing at times. Watch it only if you don't have anything better to do.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 4:06:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I like when the black dude shoots a puck at mini-me and knocks him off the bench

It was kinda funny at times, but had a lot of cheese to it...
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 4:06:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The succubi and the incubi were female and male (respectively) demons who were believed to prey on mortal men and women (respectively) while they slept.

According to the Malleus Maleficarum, A succubi and incubi were the SAME demon.  They shape changed after sex as a woman and redeposited the semen as a man.  A convenient explanation to why Father Mathus looks a lot like Sister Mary Patrick's son.   DEMONS DID IT!!

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:56:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

According to the Malleus Maleficarum, A succubi and incubi were the SAME demon.  They shape changed after sex as a woman and redeposited the semen as a man.  A convenient explanation to why Father Mathus looks a lot like Sister Mary Patrick's son.   DEMONS DID IT!!

I stand corrected then.

It's been awhile since I studied up on the old Malleus Maleficarum.

In fact I don't even know where my copy is right now.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:58:33 PM EDT
[#6]
The movie was absolutely awful.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 6:44:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought it was hilarious.

If you like Austin Powers, you'll like it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top