Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2002 9:13:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 9:41:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats!  Another sign you made it!  Just hope the SW mod doesn't come out soon - wtf would be the need in that game?
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 10:04:57 PM EDT
[#2]
The SW mod would be perfect for issuing to those units which have seen too much, and the higher up have ordered they they be rubbed out. You never get their hands dirty, they just die in a hail of enemy fire as their guns jam hopelessly over...and over...and over... if the guns refuse to cycle, feed, extract and fire in a random order every time you attempt to fire, they would be quite realistic representations-though crappy welds and misfitted parts would have to be drawn in...

On the othewr hand, they might serve as useful FES-Field Expedient Shovels!

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 10:08:22 PM EDT
[#3]
kick ass! one more reason that that will always be my fav game, (my inspiration for buying a USP)

does anyone else get turned on when that chick says "terrorist hunt"?
and am i the only one who loves to go throught all of the scenarios in terrorist hunt mode with 50 badguys, and a silenced 9mm with one team mmember?
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 10:09:42 PM EDT
[#4]
and BTW, is that a sterling 40 rd mag?????
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 10:15:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 10:25:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, I'm not familear w/ the game..... which one was it?  And where to you buy it (it's not an online one is it???)  I'm having a dificult time navigating that site....

Any how, lets just hope that some 'kid' playin g the game w/ the CAV-15 doesn't run accross the 'real' ad for one.  The kid's bound to think, "Cool man, somone actually made the gun in my game....." not thinking that it was made before being in the game.  (Assuming the kid doesn't know the weopons are based on real stuff...)
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 10:28:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Well, I'm not familear w/ the game..... which one was it?  And where to you buy it (it's not an online one is it???)  I'm having a dificult time navigating that site....

quote]
it's a pretty realistic terrorist ops game (coupla years old) based on the rainbow 6 novel by tom clancy, i think it started a trend in gaming, just my .02
it's a p.c. game and you can get it fairly cheap at most software stores now as it's kinda old.
very realistic firearms and tactics.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 10:41:57 PM EDT
[#8]
it's not THAT old really, maybe 2 years at most. www.roguespear.com , www.redstorm.com.

The mod is cool though, has a bunch of semi-auto civilian guns from actual manufacturers.  DSA, Hesse [rolleyes],SSK's .300 whisper, Arizona Response system, olypic arms, just to name a few.  I laughed at the hesse guns.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 10:43:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hesse [rolleyes],SSK's .300 whisper, Arizona Response system, olypic arms, just to name a few.  I laughed at the hesse guns.
View Quote

hesse,
holy shit, i wish you could arm the badguys!
hesse for everyone!
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 10:44:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Actually, in the console, you can see that it is a 30 round mag.  It says "(6x30)"
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 10:49:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Actually, in the console, you can see that it is a 30 round mag.  It says "(6x30)"
View Quote

yeah, i noticed that,but it justs looks longer than the mags in my unmodified version of urban ops.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 3:55:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

6x30 = six 30 round magazines
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top