Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2002 7:41:19 PM EDT
Subject: Want Ad

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE
SBF Seeks Male companionship, ethnicity unimportant.

I'm a svelte good-looking girl who LOVES to play.

I love long walks in the woods Riding in your pickup truck.Hunting,
Camping,Fishing trips.Cozy winter nights spent lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand.

Rub me the right way and watch me respond.
I'll be at the front door when you get home from
work, wearing only what nature gave me.
Kiss me and I'm yours.Call 555-2121 and ask for Daisy.

NOTE: The phone number was the Humane Society and Daisy was an eight week old black Labrador Retriever.

Thought you guys might like this one.

Link Posted: 4/12/2002 8:03:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 8:05:30 PM EDT
[#2]
That was cute.[:D]
BrenLover
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 12:06:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys I thought you'd like this one!!!!

I love labs that is what I grow up with and after that ad I'd take her.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 1:20:05 AM EDT
[#4]
That was great!

I only hope that such copy may capture others and save a lol more Daisy's. I know that their owners' lives would become immensly richer with the singular attribute of having a "Daisy", who belives you are the person you think you are.

Yet, ignorant of all the gloss and subtle social nuancies, Daisy will defend your unworthy concept of yourself with her life – without any hesitation, and no questions asked! Daisy is one of the few who doesn't care if you just got of a Rolls or a Chevy. But far more than that, Daisy is unique – she'll die for YOU, not matter how much an asshole you are! And its damned few politicians who could genuinely ever rise to that level of loyalty.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 1:39:42 AM EDT
[#5]
This is really cool.  Dogs are people, too. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top