Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2002 10:33:29 PM EDT
Give me a F'ing break (if I could link it I would,) CNN has a story about how the dumb ass fucks who survive his fat non-talentad ass are suing the LAPD; saying the LAPD had a conspiracy to kill his porkchop eating, buttered corn ass!!!!

I'd love to see the "grand jury" on this one,,,Hope there is enough "Popeyes" to go around!
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 10:49:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Just more proof that cops can't always be there to protect you.

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/News/04/11/notorious.big.suit/index.html[/url]

OTOH- I don't recall Tupac's family suing Mike Tyson or Las Vegas PD for creating the atmosphere in which he ultimately met his demise, but I think his mom did try to sue Marion "Suge" Knight of Death Row Records.

Link Posted: 4/12/2002 12:38:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Most of the time people that run in that crowd accuse the police of harassing them, and don't want them around. Now, they weren't there to protect him!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top