Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2010 11:03:15 PM EDT
What the dingle balls is all about ?  It's just seven card stud as you get two cards down  and the river is just the five cards you would have been
dealt!   Why not just deal out three cards and everybody bet on them?  It's just a little the same as 7 card stud !

I'd rather see Acy -ducy or between the sheets!  What a shity game!

Bob
Link Posted: 8/21/2010 2:45:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought they played Holdem.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:08:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I thought they played Holdem.

Last time I saw it they only played Holdem.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:21:24 PM EDT
[#3]
The only thing no limit holdem and seven card stud have in common is you pick the best five cards out of the seven dealt.  Well actually you are only garunteed three cards in seven card stud.   You can fold after that two in  no limit holdem.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:37:56 PM EDT
[#4]
You're not playing the cards, you're playing the other people at the table.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:46:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What the dingle balls is all about ?  It's just seven card stud as you get two cards down  and the river is just the five cards you would have been
dealt!   Why not just deal out three cards and everybody bet on them?  It's just a little the same as 7 card stud !

I'd rather see Acy -ducy or between the sheets!  What a shity game!

Bob

Never go full retard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top