Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2001 2:47:46 AM EDT
I've noticed you all have been very helpful answering peoples legality questions before regarding ATF regulated items, it might not be a good idea for me to post pics of potential violations but I just have to know, plus I just got my digital camera, it's kind of a cheap one but oh well.

[img]http://militanthippy.merseine.nu/image003.jpg[/img]

You'll notice this first one has been modified with an anti-vacuum static-pressure-enhancer  hole to facilitate "shotgunning" (even the term itself sounds evil) which is rapidly emptying the 12 capacity gravity-fed magazine.

[img]http://militanthippy.merseine.nu/image006.jpg[/img]

Second one has had most of its gas-disconnector removed to facilitate full-auto smoking, you'll notice in pic an example of a non-modified post-ban, plus the full-auto Glock Model 82 Assault-blade used to do said mods with and if you look real close you'll see the tax-stamp giving me legal jurisdiction to own the unmodified post-ban models.

Link Posted: 3/24/2001 3:55:57 AM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 4:00:39 AM EDT
[#2]
It looks to me like the top pic features a "Saturday Night Special".  This could definitely get you into trouble.  I would suggest buying something of higher quality.
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 4:02:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 6:57:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Man, you got some BIG ones, to post that stuff here!

Don't you know the BATF monitors this board 24-7???

I hope you enjoy being Bubba's bitch, after they kick your door down and lock you up for 10 years.
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 7:03:02 AM EDT
[#5]
[b][i]BUD LIGHT!?[/i][/b]  Jesus erick....
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 7:36:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Is the knife registered as an assualt weopon
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 7:58:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Post-ban models are legal to convert by removing the gas disconnector as long as there are no Joe Camel characters visible. You cannot under any circumstance convert post bans to pre- ban Joe Camel cartoon character versions without first registering product as and paying the tax for possession of a destructive device
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 8:37:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Bud light = Wolf ammo [BD]
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 8:46:59 AM EDT
[#9]
HEY NOW WOLF AMMO TASTES MUCH BETTER THAN BUD LIGHT!

REMEMBER THAT ANHEISER-BUSCH SUPORTS THE SHOOTING SPORTS INDUSTRIES AND TRY TO PURCHASE BUDWEISER PRODUCTS WHENEVER POSSIBLE!
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 5:38:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Pisswater for the shooting sports...I like it!
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 5:50:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 9:23:28 AM EDT
[#12]
heh reminds me of assualt salt and silverware if i get a digi camera ill take pics of my preban assault eating utensils and my Sears hammer with a deady claw grip and a pistol grip
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 9:33:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
REMEMBER THAT ANHEISER-BUSCH SUPORTS THE SHOOTING SPORTS INDUSTRIES AND TRY TO PURCHASE BUDWEISER PRODUCTS WHENEVER POSSIBLE!
View Quote

This is exactly why Bud Light is my "everyday" beer. When I want something fancier, I'll get something else, but there's ALWAYS Bud Light in my refrigerator.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top