Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2002 9:53:41 AM EDT
Hey folks,

Going to Tahoe/Reno for a buddies bachelor party this weekend. Any recommendations for great gunshops and/or ranges to visit?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 9:57:54 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.anywho.com/[/url]

Select category like gunshops, gun clubs or such and it will list 'em for ya.

Hope this helps,
Mike
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 10:34:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I usually just go out in the desert to shoot, but there is a nice range about 25 miles North of town (Washoe county regional shooting facility).  It has berns with target placement out to 200 yards and 12" steel gongs out to 1000 yards.  It costs $4/day, no membership required.

Enjoy gun-friendly Nevada.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 11:09:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 12:17:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok, I'll be more specific. I'm looking for a place that would be likely to have some Glock hi-caps. Maybe some AR stuff. There were about 25 places listed. (thanks for the tip mr wilson)

Can I really just drive out of down and shoot? That sounds great!!!!
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 12:27:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 1:16:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd check out the Gun Trader on plumb lane or any of those that dave talked about.  There's a public range about 25 minutes away from Reno off the Pyramid Highway.  Past Spanish springs 10 miles to the left after you see a house perched behind a small hill.  I think it might still be 3-5 bucks all day.  But then again i haven't been there in more than a year.  I usually just go past that and shoot up in the desert with a few rusted cars and a shack to put up your targets.  Hope that helps.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top