Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2010 5:18:15 PM EDT
As per the good recommendations of some of the membership, I ordered a Mossberg +2 Mag Extension for my 590A1 back on April 7th from the Gun Connection in SC.

It's going on a 16 week wait for the +2 Mossberg Mag extension and I'm feeling that Craig Price is going to stiff me for the $65. He sent me an email in July stating that he was shipping out the +2 Mag Ext the w/o July 16th and that's the last I've heard from him. It's almost a month later, no product was received and my last 3 emails have gone without a response.

Consider this a warning to the rest of you, this guy Craig Price from the Gun Connection seems to have gone underground and has taken my $65 with him. I'll keep you all posted if anything changes but buyer beware...no wonder he insisted on a postal M/O. What a POS.
Link Posted: 8/17/2010 7:04:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
no wonder he insisted on a postal M/O. What a POS.

that right there would be enough for me not to deal with him.  I never ever buy anything with PMO checks etc.. or deal with business that don't accept CC.  I use a CC for all purchases for the simple reason of what happened to you, not getting what you paid for.  

know how many times some businesses  tried to rip me off?  3 . know how many actually did? 0. I  called my CC company and they charged back those assholes.  and on top of that,  it gave me a  warm and fuzzy feeling to know that  they got hit with a high charge back fee.  that's what they get for being a dick and asshole

good luck getting your money or stuff.

lessons learned, use a CC for purchases.  if you are going to buy stuff with a PMO, either to a business or private individual,  don't send more then you can afford to loose

I''m  sure someone will come along and tell you to file a complaint with the post office, they always do when there is a thread about someone getting ripped off. but the truth is, it  will do  about as much good as you shaking your fist.
Link Posted: 8/22/2010 7:54:59 PM EDT
[#2]
my experience leads me to believe HE is someone to be careful in dealing with....

Below is an email i sent him.....

On 07/20/2010 05:44 PM, GJG wrote:
> Craig,
>
> I ordered my extension on 5/1 and have been given 3 different schedules as you can see below
>
> on 5/4 I had received no confirmation of shipping so i inquired if it had shipped
>
> on 5/4 you responded as quoted below.
>
>> Sorry it's at least a 4 week wait. I make extensions for other shotguns as well, that no one offers extensions for. 590A1 & 500 Tactical Breacher 18.5" barrel are two. I can give you a refund. Let me know  
>>  
>> THANKS
>>
>> CRAIG PRINCE  ==GUN CONNECTION==
>>       [email protected]
>>             7103 HWY 101 N
>>        GRAY COURT SC 29645
>
> I told you to proceed that i wanted it and 5 weeks later on 6/14 after i inquired about my order you replied with the following:
>
>> It will be a couple of weeks.
>>
>
> your latest reply 3 1/2 weeks later on 7/8 after i inquired once again was:
>
>> It has been taking around 3 months to get orders out because I have so many. I run a firearms business as well. I will be out of town for a week on business until the 16th and will get you taken care of when I get back. If you need a refund I will take care of it when I get back.
>>  
>> Sorry
>>  
>> THANKS  
>>
>
> That is 3 different delivery schedules.  i have been very patient....paid in advance....but as you may imagine I am getting worried.  I am sorry you run a firearms business as well but i would hope you can see where I may be losing confidence in you.  i have read good reviews about your extensions on several different forums and still want the one i paid for.
>
> I would hope that you would fulfill your latest schedule and have my order shipped within the next week.  I believe that would be approx 90 days/3 months.
>
> Thanks

His latest reply On 07/29/2010 08:13 PM, GUN CONNECTION wrote:

> It's going to be a little longer

On 08/08/2010 03:33 PM, I wrote:

> look....i have been patient.....
>
> send the item i paid for or refund my money.....

stay away from this guy!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/26/2010 5:34:12 PM EDT
[#3]
received the following from him 8/22 11:37pm

I going to send your order.

THANKS

CRAIG PRINCE  ==GUN CONNECTION==
     [email protected]
           7103 HWY 101 N
      GRAY COURT SC 29645

real fucking personalable......

sorry i fuckin bothered you and your core business with my order for an insignificant mag extension which i paid you 65 fucking dollars for.....in advance......

btw....you failed to say when you were sending it....by that answer it could be years from now......
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:09:04 PM EDT
[#4]
still nothing......beware!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:30:55 PM EDT
[#5]
the numbers of "dissatisfied" customers just keeps going up......

there are quite a few affected people with their stories at the below links:

Calguns

Shotgun World

Glocktalk
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:43:31 PM EDT
[#6]
He is going to have to get alot worse to even compare to the ASSHOLE JONATHAN ARTHER CIENER!! I have been waiting 2 years on a AK47 conversion from him. I hope you get your stuff. I fucking hate rip offs.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:47:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He is going to have to get alot worse to even compare to the ASSHOLE JONATHAN ARTHER CIENER!! I have been waiting 2 years on a AK47 conversion from him. I hope you get your stuff. I fucking hate rip offs.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:53:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:04:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ciener will probably tell you that's not even average for custom gun work, an you should be glad he is gracing you with one of his products.

Dont forget he also charges a fee to look up your invoice...

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 2:03:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Ciener will probably tell you that's not even average for custom gun work, an you should be glad he is gracing you with one of his products.

Dont forget he also charges a fee to look up your invoice...

i just wish i could get max100 to respond period.......what a guy......
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:19:59 PM EDT
[#11]
ANYONE HEARD FROM MAX100?
Link Posted: 9/22/2010 6:55:37 PM EDT
[#12]
he is evidently an FFL per http://fflgundealers.net/gun-connection.html

Gun Connection

Licensee Name: Prince, Craig V
7103 Hwy 101 N
Gray Court, SC 29645
Phone: 864-876-0260
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top