BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2002 8:06:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 9:45:27 AM EDT
[#1]
hehe
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 1:30:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Harlan Ellison has a memorable, purportedly true, story about something like that.

He and a friend were going from theater to theater to watch a bunch of movies, and at what turned out to be their last show of the night, a black patron was loudly ranting at his drunk, passed-out friend, Leroy, demanding that they "Le's get th' fuggouta here, LEE-ROY!".  Another patron took offense. . . .

It's section 2 of this link:
[url=http://harlanellison.com/iwrite/mostimp.htm]The 3 Most Important Things in Life[/url]:  2. Violence.

I don't like too many of Ellison's stories, and I'm not really sure that "like" is the proper way to describe my sentiments about this one, but it's a good read.  So are the other parts, for that matter.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 2:12:48 PM EDT
[#3]
i remember some years back a fan feel out of the balcony at Candlestick Park, killed the rude bugger. He had been drunk and rude all afternoon. Some are reported to have applauded.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 2:20:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Harlon Ellison was in some sort of negotiation about a book, and says, "While you lawyers argue over all this, and work out the details, do you mind if I do a little homework?"  No, they said, go right ahead.  So he takes his .45 and a cleaning kit from his briefcase and cleans his pistol. When he finished he put it away back in the briefcase.  

He stated that the haggling was over quickly and he thought he got a pretty good deal overall.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 2:43:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Last thursday my buddy and I went to see Blade II in the E-Walk theatre on 42nd street.  Majority of the theatre was black, but who cares.  Half way through the movie, this loud black bitch starts telling everyone in the theatre whats going to happen next, so someone behind her said "shhhh, we want to watch it for ourselves."  Next thing you know the loud whore and her louder boyfriend (pimp?) start telling everyone they are gonna fuck whoever up that told them to shut up.  Usher comes in and the pimp and his whore say they are gonna take the usher outside and beat his punk white ass.  Manager, usher, two doorman return...you know when your car makes that noise and doesn't do it at the shop....well the loud trash got reeeeeaaaal quiet until they were told to leave the theatre or the PO Leese were going to be called.  Then they started crying like little children about the inequities of our society...bla bla bla, you know the rest.  They actually were allowed to finish the movie, even though my $10 ticket was spent waiting for a brawl to break out.  Movie sucked anyway.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 2:50:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Last thursday my buddy and I went to see Blade II in the E-Walk theatre on 42nd street.  Majority of the theatre was black, but who cares.  Half way through the movie, this loud black bitch starts telling everyone in the theatre whats going to happen next, so someone behind her said "shhhh, we want to watch it for ourselves."  Next thing you know the loud whore and her louder boyfriend (pimp?) start telling everyone they are gonna fuck whoever up that told them to shut up.  Usher comes in and the pimp and his whore say they are gonna take the usher outside and beat his punk white ass.  Manager, usher, two doorman return...you know when your car makes that noise and doesn't do it at the shop....well the loud trash got reeeeeaaaal quiet until they were told to leave the theatre or the PO Leese were going to be called.  Then they started crying like little children about the inequities of our society...bla bla bla, you know the rest.  They actually were allowed to finish the movie, even though my $10 ticket was spent waiting for a brawl to break out.  Movie sucked anyway.
View Quote

There was only one thing I ever learned about black girls, DO NOT GET THEM STARTED!
That and when they get mad and see red, they all sound the same.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 3:03:58 PM EDT
[#7]
i worked in a heavy truck shop. this guy came in with a cab-over truck for service. the mechanic asked the driver "is there anything of value in the cab,'cuz i gotta jack it up". the driver says "their aint nothin' in there". mechanic gets the cab about 2/3 the way up, and you hear this scream, and a crash as this fat black woman goes ass first thru the windshield. she'd been sleeping in the bunk....later when they told the driver, he said;"you asked me if there was anything valuable....".
[bounce]
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 4:45:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
i worked in a heavy truck shop. this guy came in with a cab-over truck for service. the mechanic asked the driver "is there anything of value in the cab,'cuz i gotta jack it up". the driver says "their aint nothin' in there". mechanic gets the cab about 2/3 the way up, and you hear this scream, and a crash as this fat black woman goes ass first thru the windshield. she'd been sleeping in the bunk....later when they told the driver, he said;"you asked me if there was anything valuable....".
[bounce]
View Quote

Now THAT is funny!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top