Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/16/2010 2:08:32 PM EDT
While reading a thread here on Arfcom, I came across a website link that another member posted. She posted the link, stating it was the most horrible thing she had ever seen. When I clicked on the link, it took me to www.ashleymadison.com

Apparently, this site is used by many married people to find hook ups and long term affairs.

I decided to check out the site, wondering what kind of people would use it, and found the following...

Obviously, I am pissed off that a woman would do this to someone serving our country. As you can clearly see, it says under her User Name "Bored Military Wife Looking For Some Action".

I feel this service member deserves to know what his wife has been up to. Look at the multiple positive feedbacks at the bottom of the page, meaning she has been with multiple other guys.

I'm hoping her husband posts here, or someone that knows her husband does, and that this bitch can be stopped in her tracks. Please spread the word to your buddies in the Mil. Let's see if the power of Arfcom can be used to help this service member out.

This thread has been given site staff approval as long as it stays within the CoC. Please, do not post comments that will get this thread locked!!!! The whole point of this thread is to get word to this service member and out his wife. If the thread gets locked, we can't accomplish that mission. Again, please keep your comments within the CoC.

Thanks.

EDIT:

It appears that the picture is fake and of the chick from planetkatie.com

Many people on the AshleyMadison site use fake pics though.

They have hidden photo galleries of themselves where they have to give you a "private key" to get access. I think many people don't realize this.

Just because her profile pic is fake, doesn't mean the ad isn't real. She could put that picture up just to attract hits, and then give people her "private key" to see what she really looks like.

Or it could just be a complete fake. If I was duped, oh well. I tried.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:10:37 PM EDT
[#1]
No good deed goes unpunished. Your heart is in the right place, I guess.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:11:00 PM EDT
[#2]
That is fake.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:11:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That is fake.

Why would someone fake it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:12:17 PM EDT
[#4]
$50 says it's a fake profile designed to get suckers to sign up because they think they could actually score with chicks that hot.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:12:28 PM EDT
[#5]

ETA: Sure, it could be fake, but I've seen plenty of cheatin' military wives that were at least that hot. In 2003-2004 my unit was mobilized to augment Air Force security forces at Luke AFB. I saw quite a few lookers with dependent ID cards bringing in guys on visitor passes late at night. Some may have been innocent. I am convinced many were whores.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:12:44 PM EDT
[#6]
the fact that there is a web site dedicated to married people seeking outside relationships is disgusting.  this example is just more so.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:12:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Corona? March AFB...?
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:12:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Picture screams fake.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:13:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow, too bad she is taken
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:13:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is fake.

New to the internet?  Ever heard of a thing called spam.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:13:13 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

That is fake.

A real professional learns how to spot the bots in seconds.  

Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:13:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is fake.

Someone probably made a fake page for someone they didn't like.  The dead giveaway was a young hot chick into kinky sex.  She wouldn't need to advertise to get what she wants.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:13:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Successful marketing is successful.

Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:14:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I'd hit it.  Being married or being married to a soldier does nothing to diminish my willingness for carnal heresy.

inb4 the patriotic fags
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:14:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
$50 says it's a fake profile designed to get suckers to sign up because they think they could actually score with chicks that hot.

This. Girls that hot don't need the internet to get laid.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:14:15 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is fake.

If a woman posts a pic on a hook-up site and it looks like something you would like to fuck.  It is fake.  

See also, Rule 30 (Revised 2009)

Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:14:21 PM EDT
[#17]
just look at craigslist around any mil base.... got a ton up here by drum..... sluts...
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:14:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Playing devils advocate if I might? Maybe she's got an open relationship?? surely, anyone who "advertises" themselves online such as that woman, knows this is going to get around?? maybe not? just sayin', some couples are open and they allow each other to "have fun".
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:14:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Chicks that hot do not need to post online ads to get "action". Those fake ads sound like they are written by Nigerian scammers most of the time.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is fake.

many websites make fake profiles of very very attractive women in order to lure guys into purchasing a membership.

Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:15:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

+1

Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:15:16 PM EDT
[#22]
If I was single and younger, screen door -> hurricane.

I was in the Navy and lived in base housing.  You could tell who was home and who was away just by watching who goes where through the back yards.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:15:32 PM EDT
[#23]
In! Sheks hot, anybody would have trouble keeping that in the yard.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:15:34 PM EDT
[#24]
People are people.

What makes you think that a hot young chick would be less prone to fooling around on a husband who is gone for long periods of time just because he's in the military?
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:15:36 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

The dead giveaway was a young hot chick into kinky sex.  She wouldn't need to advertise to get what she wants.
Especially on a military base surrounded by thousands of horny, physically fit young men.

Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:16:07 PM EDT
[#26]
And what if this is revenge by some girl she knows who decided to screw her over on the internet?

I guess ruined marriage either way...
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:16:24 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is fake.

Someone probably made a fake page for someone they didn't like.  The dead giveaway was a young hot chick into kinky sex.  She wouldn't need to advertise to get what she wants.

especially around any military base  

Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:16:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'd hit it.  Being married or being married to a soldier does nothing to diminish my willingness for carnal heresy.

inb4 the patriotic fags

Really?

So no respect for a marriage or for a guy serving huh?

If I go scrape the bottom of my shoe I might find a higher life form than you.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:16:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
the fact that there is a web site dedicated to married people seeking outside relationships is disgusting.  this example is just more so.

Yupper.

And while this particular whore's story is probably a fake , the site no-doubt is real .
Fucking disgusting .Damn these cheating whores straight to hell.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:17:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

no wai!!!!
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:18:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

No shit, I heard an add for this site on the radio this morning, I'm like, WTF, I thought it was a joke at first, but after listening to the whole commercial....  wow.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:18:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
That is fake.

many websites make fake profiles of very very attractive women in order to lure guys into purchasing a membership.

This.

Nice of you to try, though, OP.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:19:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Absolutely no way that particular post is legit.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:19:30 PM EDT
[#34]
That Ashely Madison website/concept is seriously FUBAR.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:19:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:

The dead giveaway was a young hot chick into kinky sex.  She wouldn't need to advertise to get what she wants.
Especially on a military base surrounded by thousands of horny, physically fit young men.

Websites like that allow women, especially hotties to be more selective in their trysts.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:19:52 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is fake.

This.

Nice of you to try, though, OP.

His heart was in the right place.

Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:19:56 PM EDT
[#37]
you people act like all married couples only sleep with each other ,,

many have no issues with sharing and the like.

*  not for me   not into that but many are   and he/she knows about what the other is doing.  

Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:19:59 PM EDT
[#38]
So because it says "military wife" it's somehow worse than what?

What if it had said "contractor in Iraq wife".  Or "lawyers wife".

Or maybe "disabled vet's wife".

I mean WTF?
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:20:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

no wai!!!!

k thx, bai

TRG
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:20:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Wait, fake ads on the internet???
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:21:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I mean WTF?

Please do not interfere with righteous indignation and furious anger.

TRG
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:21:43 PM EDT
[#42]

13 pages.

But I'm going to be on the first.

Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:21:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Shut. Your. Whore. Mouth.

There is no way that anyone lies on the Internet, especially in ads.

TRG
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:22:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I mean WTF?

If a man is off fighting for me and mine, I figure I owed him at least this much.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:23:10 PM EDT
[#45]
In my unit, I knew of two wives that could been had, easily. Even when hubby was passed out drunk.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:24:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Either that or it's a LE add planning on trapping people for prostitution.  Shortly after the contact is made, money is discussed
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:25:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I mean WTF?

Anyone cheating on their spouse is a fucking low-life-piece-of-shit-slag.

The cheating spouse of a soldier who is away from home serving his/her country is an exceptionally disgusting slag with no right to breathe the same air as others around them .

Damn them straight to hell
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:25:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
That Ashely Madison website/concept is seriously FUBAR.

I was the one  who found that site and posted it. We were watching something on Comedy Central the other night and an actual advert for the site came on. I looked at Mike and Mike looked at me and we hopped on the computer to see if it was real, or just some gag.... and it was real. Made me sick to my stomach. Human beings can be just atrocious creatures.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:26:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I mean WTF?

Or "American's wife"

Cheating sucks no matter what.
Link Posted: 8/16/2010 2:27:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shut. Your. Whore. Mouth.

There is no way that anyone lies on the Internet, especially in ads.

TRG

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top