Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2002 1:40:54 AM EDT
Anyone else notice that Hunter killed at least 1-3 people an episode?  What, 26 episodes a season, let's say 10 seasons or so....  That's about 260 police related shootings attributable to Hunter, over a decade, & that's on the conservative side! Criminy, did he ever even get sent to desk duty w/ pay for any of this? I'm not even taking into account the episodes where he wiped out entire gangs.  LAPD thought the Rampart division gave them an image problem...

I think that only Crockett & Tubbs might have surpassed Hunter for KIA's.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 1:49:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Correction - Crockett alone.  Tubbs just ran around & only occasionally blasted someone w/ his little sawed off, pistol grip shotgun...
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 1:50:13 AM EDT
[#2]
In that POS movie "Showdown In Little Tokyo" the dynamic duo killed either 17 or 27 people.  I kept a running count but I forgot.  They would just walk into a joint and kill, kill, kill!  Unprovoked at times, they still killed.  

They must have taken a page out of the old colonel's playbook.  Like Colonel Trautman said, "when in doubt, kill".
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 1:53:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anyone else notice that Hunter killed at least 1-3 people an episode?  What, 26 episodes a season, let's say 10 seasons or so....  That's about 260 police related shootings attributable to Hunter, over a decade, & that's on the conservative side! Criminy, did he ever even get sent to desk duty w/ pay for any of this? I'm not even taking into account the episodes where he wiped out entire gangs.  LAPD thought the Rampart division gave them an image problem...

I think that only Crockett & Tubbs might have surpassed Hunter for KIA's.  
View Quote

LOL!...pretty funny diatribe.  Are you ranting or raving?

I think the best cop show was either "Miami Vice" or "Streets Of San Francisco".  Magnum PI unfortunately don't count cuz he was in private practice.

260 dead bodies?  No wonder the LA County Coroner is backed up.  It's all Hunter's fault, look what his actions attributed to:

from La Times:
Rats Chewed on Corpses, Coroner Says

Morgue: The 12 unidentified or unclaimed bodies had been held up to seven years. Officials say the problem is resolved.

Rats have gnawed 12 bodies held in long-term storage by the Los Angeles County coroner's office, the department's director said Monday, but he insisted the infestation is under control.

Exterminators were called to set traps Feb. 13 after rat droppings were found in the long-term storage crypt where dozens of unclaimed or unidentified bodies were kept, said Anthony T. Hernandez, director of the department of coroner. More traps were set Monday.

more...[url]http://latimes.com/news/local/la-000025340apr09.story[/url]
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 1:55:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, in a movie I can overlook it.  But Hunter, and Crockett too, sustained their sprees for YEARS!  Hell, they must have spent 3/4 of their respective departments' money on ammo & upkeep for their .45's.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 2:03:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Well, in a movie I can overlook it.  But Hunter, and Crockett too, sustained their sprees for YEARS!  Hell, they must have spent 3/4 of their respective departments' money on ammo & upkeep for their .45's.
View Quote

Dammit!...you made me laugh so hard I just missed the last minutes of "The Outer Limits".[:(!]
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 2:15:48 AM EDT
[#6]
[url]http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/gisele56/tirocerto/[/url]
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 9:46:43 AM EDT
[#7]
WTF? How do I translate that?  Still doesn;t help w/ the kill count...
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 10:19:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Correction - Crockett alone.  Tubbs just ran around & only occasionally blasted someone w/ his little sawed off, pistol grip shotgun...
View Quote

I was channel surfing the other night and came across a Miami Vice re-run on TNN. They waiting to ambush a plane after it landed, and Tubbs had an AR-15 carbine. Looked like about an 11.5" barel with an A1 style flash suppressor.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 10:50:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 11:24:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, those A-Team guys sure were experts at making people "dance".   Millions of rounds fired & not one shot foot!
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 11:46:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top